School Camp

PROLOGUE

It was that time of year. We were going on school camp. I was with my besties and we were excited. None of us new what was installed for us in the night. What would happen if it wasn't just a dream? READ ON TO FIND OUT....

CHARACTERS: Alexia(me), Gabriell, Jackie, Kirsten, Allyson, Janette, Miyanna, Sabina and others

this is my first wattpad book. i hope you enjoy. this story is based on real events except for some ( im sure you can tell)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER ONE

I woke up at 5am in the morning just to get ready for today. We were going on our school camp. It was now term 2 and we were all so pumped. I got to school and nearly everyone was at school. After 30 minutes we were piling onto the coaches. I was sitting next to my bestie, Gabriell. We were blabbering on about One Drection and we were reading fanfictions. Oh how we wanted to meet 1D so badly. After 3 hours we arrived at the camp.

thankyou:) ill update me later. follow me on twitter @alexiahamad

comment and vote

CHAPTER TWO

When we arrived we were put into our camp groups. Of course i was in the group with my besties!! Gabby, Kirsten and Janette. We started the first activity.

After so much hours of activities it was the night. we went back to our cabin to shower before the disco. in my cabin there were gabby, kirsten,allyson,janette,miyanna,jackie and me. we were getting ready to 1d music on full blast. it was now time for the disco. oh how we were so excited. the disco was underway!

sorry if i kept u waiting!! please read comment and vote!! thanks guys

CHAPTER THREE

we walked up the winding paths to the camp hall. i think everyone was there. lots of people were wearing fancy dresses or tight tops with such tight short skirts. no. me and my friends organised to be shirt co-ordinated. we were all wearing one direction tops with black shorts with either vans or converse shoes. justin bieber came on the big speaker while a few beliebers were shouting. we made a request for one direction's album and guess what? WOOOOOOOOO!! 1D were pumping the hall with their sexy voices. we were squeling and screaming out the lyrics but they were getting carried away with other peoples disgutsing BOOOOOOO's. we ran outside when the music finished and we had tears in our eyes becuase we were in utter shock that so many people were directionaters!! anyways we went back in and started dancing.

Alexia's POV

I got my phone out and clicked on the twitter app. Gabby was peering over my shoulder to get a look at my phone. she didn't have twitter so i usually let her use my phone to tweet to zayn. i always messaged 1d but they never replied.

2 notifications? huh? who could that be? no way one direction..... IMPOSSIBLE

ill be on asap. enjoy

CHAPTER FOUR

Gabby's POV

Alexia had a new notification within one minute of tweeting to one direction. She looked shocked but i just thought so what? Must be some random.

Well i guess i was wrong. She clicked on the notification symbol an she wad squealing. "WHAT?!? TELL ME NOW ALEXIA!!"

" um. I-it was f-from h-harry and n-niall.! OMG DO YOU REALISE WHATS HAPPENING GABBY??"

Alexia's POV

"OMG GABBY LOOK!" I cant believe i just got followed by Harry and Niall just then. This cant be happening. I wad on school camp, i had the bestest friends anyone could ask for and now i just got 2/5 follows from 1D. My life was looking great at the moment:)

Thankyou for reading. Sorry i havent updated. Ill try all the time.