CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Alexia's POV

As soon as i came back to life (LOL) I heard a thick English accent speaking to the rest of the people. i opened my eyes and saw my idols standing and hovering around my/above me. they were all staring at me like i was an alien. "um excuse me but i would be fangirling,crying, screaming and all over you but its 1am in the moring but the more important thing is, i am not doing those things because..... you know what? ill get to the point! WHY DID YOU KIDNAP ME?" now their face were kinda shocked looking because obviously i had just shouted at the biggest boy band that ever existing!!!  - to my liking :) -

Niall's POV

" its all right love, we didnt kidnap you."

"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT? EXPLAIN WHY IM WITH YOU THEN?"

" well um..... *pushes liam forward* Liam will explain!! wont ya liam?!"

Liam's POV

"its alright...... wait whats your name?"

" Alexia Stypayhorlikson!!" she said with a huge grin on her face. her eyes were gleaming.

"i see your a huge Directioner!!"

"yep!!"

"ok well the thing is...... you see........ wait you were the one messaging niall and harry followed you on twitter right?"

"yep!!"

"ok well you see, harry thinks your the one. i told them you would go mental but they didnt listen. i told harry you would think hes the biggest stalker but he insisted we come here. he hacked onto Niall's twitter and started messaging you, you see. he tracked down the co-ordinates of where you were and asked his friends, cousins, mums, daughter where you were and she expalined everything and wrote everything down. now shall we get back?

Alexia's POV

in that case, i guess it was alright if one direction took me. :)

when we got back to the others, they all looked up. i was shining and bursting in side. i had tears in my eyes and ran up to all of them and hugged them. i noticed one thing though.

" whats wrong love? you look sick!" Louis said.

"uumm.... where's harry?"

LOL sorry for the cliffhanger

this is my favourite chapter so far. i was so excited when i was writing this. hope you like. ill update soon.

Alexia <3