CHAPTER 27

Liam's POV

Even when this Allyson girl is half asleep, i sense something. something kinda like power. i have fear. OH MY CARROTS. She just woke up :O

im scared.

Allyson's POV

"FSDFSFASFSADFSASASD" OMYGOSH ITS LIAM PAYNE.

"LIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMM. OH MY GOSH. ITS REALLY YOU!!" i said/well screamed out. i was shaking Liam hard. i couldn't believe it was him.

Liam's POV

Allyson was one crazy girl. thats what i would expect to come out from HER. im really scared for me.

"uh Liam baby..... could I like um k-kiss you?"

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" i really wasn't sure. i guess it was just another fan.

"ok"

she leaned in and just when our lips were about to touch guess what happened? KABAM.

she stuck a spoon right in front of our lips so that I kissed the spoon instead of her lips.

"AAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHH SPOOOOOOOON!" i shouted as i pulled away.

Alexia's POV

Everyone was doing their own thing.

Jackie and Miyanna were eating their food on the top bunks talking because they dont like One Direction.

Kirsten and Louis were on their phones doing i dont know what. probably tweeting about being together.

Gabby and Zayn were leaning against the wall talking and holding hands.

Janette was still lying down in bed but she had earphones in. i dont know if she likes One Direction because she never says anything about it.

Niall was eating.

And me? watching whats going on.

Harry was behind me. he was thinking. thinking real hard.

Harry's POV

I think Alexia is a mind reader. I knew she knew i was thinking. i had to tell her something. something i thought was important.

who likes this chapter? please comment or inbox me what the important thing can be!! i'll check when i write the next part. i'll dedicate the next chapter to you if you tell me what harry has to say.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Alexia <3