𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Stanislawa Noah Stilinski was widely regarded as the town's sweetheart, with a quiet demeanor, shy nature, and intelligent mind.

Stanislawa, like Stiles, never liked to be addressed by her given name. She preferred to be called Noah, her middle name.

Stiles broke the rules, whereas Noah followed them. Stiles was the mischievous twin, whereas Noah was not, and this is why she was always getting into mischief: when they were younger, Stiles made a rule that wherever one twin went, the other would follow.

Reading was always one of her favorite pastimes, and she could usually be found doing so when she wasn't at school. Aside from reading, she loves animals, which helped her land a job at the pet clinic.

When Noah wasn't in school, reading, or helping Scott at the pet clinic, she was getting into mischief with her twin brother.

So, instead of spending the night before the first day of school reading, Stiles dragged her into the woods to look for a dead body, unaware that it would lead to her first encounter with the supernatural world.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Derek Hale was a werewolf. He never laughed, smiled, or expressed any emotion other than anger. He didn't expect Stanislawa Stilinski to have much of an impact on him, but when the shy and sweet girl meets the tall, dark, and broody werewolf, he finds himself more drawn to her than he expected.

Noah never had a boyfriend, partly because Stiles and Scott were so protective of her that they threatened any boy who came near her, but also because she was uninterested in the boys who tried to flirt with her.

Noah didn't want a casual relationship with mindless sex. She yearned for an epic love like Edward and Bella's in the Twilight novels, but her fear of being hurt again kept her from dating.

Noah built walls to protect herself from heartbreak after her mother died; she knew the pain of losing someone she loved would be too much for her to bear again.

But she didn't mind being single; all she needed was her twin, best friend, father, and Melissa McCall.

When Derek Hale enters their lives, Noah's walls start to crumble; there was something about the moody werewolf that made her heart race every time he looked her way.

Now, Noah must help her best friend adjust to his new life as a werewolf and deal with the possibility that she may not be entirely human. She may also experience falling in love for the first time, despite her fear of heartbreak.

Will Noah finally let someone new into her life to see if Derek Hale can be the epic love she seeks, or will she keep her feelings for the moody werewolf hidden until they destroy her?

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

━━━━━━━━ 𝖶𝖠𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲 & 𝖣𝖨𝖲𝖢𝖫𝖠𝖨𝖬𝖤𝖱𝖲

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀....
- 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍, 𝗌𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝖺𝗌 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖿𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗒, 𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾, 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁, 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗎𝗂𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾, 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖻𝗂𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝗀𝖺𝗉, 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍, 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝖽𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖽𝗋𝗎𝗀 𝗎𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾.

𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘀....
- 𝗂 𝖽𝗈 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗐𝗈𝗅𝖿, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌, 𝖽𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾, 𝗈𝗋 𝗉𝗅𝗈𝗍. 𝖨 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗐𝖺 𝖲𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗄𝗂, 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖽𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝗅𝗈𝗍. 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖽𝗈 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗋 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇.

𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀....
- 𝗂 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖿𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗋𝖾𝖿𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉. 𝖡𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝗅𝖺𝗐𝗒𝖾𝗋, 𝗂 𝖺𝗆 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗅 𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝟣𝟨. 𝖲𝗍𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖭𝗈𝖺𝗁 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝟣𝟨 𝗂𝗇 𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗇𝖾, 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝖣𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗄 𝗂𝗌 𝟤𝟤. 𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉 𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝗅𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗅, 𝗌𝗈 𝗂𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎. 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾, 𝖧𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾.

𝐝𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬:
-wonderhaze