⟨2⟩

"" indicates a person is speaking Malaysian

“„ Indicates a person is speaking Japanese

() Indicates a person is Thinking.

**

The gang shared a tense silence as they exchanged glances, but it was Bakuhoe who stood out by reacting with anger.

YOU CANT POSSIBLY BE HEROS! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE! ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN!? Bakuhoe's outburst drew the attention of the others, with Fang comically sweating in response.

BoBoiBoy, despite being human, was the strongest and most popular member of the gang,
Fang was of course, the only alien in the gang. The others were either human or PowerSpheras, and they all shared a moment of awkwardness as they remembered their differences.

BoBoiBoy sensed Halilintar, Blaze, and Solar thirsting to pummel the lad and expose his wimpiness, mere words be damned.

" Alright cadets! You are to show them around the station. Then to their rooms. NOW!!! " Admiral Tarung shouted. Gopal shrieked and clung to BoBoiBoy's arm like he always did.

BoBoiBoy and the rest of the gang had only flinched. They were already used to Admiral Taurng's yelling. Gosh did he yell alot.

Time Skip

Setting: Class 1-A Boys Dorm

Note: The boys ( and girls) share a room with several beds inside. ( no the girls and boys aren't in the same room.)

The boys dorm was buzzing with chatter, but Bakugo's voice boomed the loudest, declaring this place as 'trash'

But in reality, it was luxurious. I mean, TAPOPS is rich. They could add freaking bathrooms in there if they wanted to!

To bad they were so cheap.

12:00

Cafeteria

Class 1-A admired the cafeteria. Although, most of the boys had already rushed to grab some food. They were clearly confused about the weird colors, but happy with how delicious it was!

The DekuSquad noticed the Kokotiam Gang sitting at a table. “ guys! Why not go sit with them?„ Deku suggested. Uraraka, Iida, Tsuyu, and Todoroki reluctantly agreed.

As the five began to walk over to their table, Fang clicked his tongue.

He didn't like ANYONE from that class.

As they sat down, The Y Duo, and BoBoiBoy smiled at them. While Fang and Gopal pouted. Now it would get louder then Gopal..

Izuku pulled a notebook out of his pocket.

what are your quirks? How old are you?areyoureallyheros?youlooksoyoung!doyoulikedoingherowork?doyoudopatrol? he began to mutter questions.

The gang looked at him weirdly. While the rest of the DekuSquad deadpanned. " Oi! Broccoli head! " Fang shouted. Deku flinched and looked at the purple hedgehog.

" be quiet and ask 1 at a time " Fang commanded with a glare. The squad had froze in fear. While Yaya and Ying Slapped Fang in the back of his head.

Fang yelped and glared at Yaya and Ying who glared back, making him look away nervously.
Apologies for him Izuku! But please ask one at a time! Yaya and Ying said in unison.

Izuku smiled before asking the rest of his questions slowly.

“ I'M COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO! „

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟓𝟐𝟗

𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐫𝐥. 𝐀𝐊𝐀, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧! 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘. 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧.

𝐁𝐲𝐞! ♥︎