·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝟥 ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

ᶦⁿᵈᶦᶜᵃᵗᵉˢ ᵃ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ ᶦˢ ˢᵖᵉᵃᵏᶦⁿᵍ ᴹᵃˡᵃʸˢᶦᵃⁿ

“„ ᴵⁿᵈᶦᶜᵃᵗᵉˢ ᵃ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ ᶦˢ ˢᵖᵉᵃᵏᶦⁿᵍ ᴶᵃᵖᵃⁿᵉˢᵉ

{} ᴵⁿᵈᶦᶜᵃᵗᵉˢ ᵃ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ ᶦˢ ᵀʰᶦⁿᵏᶦⁿᵍ.

[] ᴵⁿᵈᶦᶜᵃᵗᵉˢ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶦⁿᵍ ʷᵃˢ ᵉᵈᶦᵗᵉᵈ

𖤹

[𝗦𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗣𝗲𝗮𝗸 !!]

All eyes faced the entrance of the cafeteria. There stood a tall and overly muscled man. His eyes were replaced with a black shadow and he had a pretty creepy grin.. His hair was yellow and standing up in the front.

“Sheesh.. What a show off.” Gopal mumbles. Fang snickered and continued eating his carrot cake. Gopal reached for some, and Fang whacked his hand away. “Don't touch!” Fang grunts.

Gopal pouts in response and goes back to his own food. BoBoiBoy stares at the man. “Even I'm not that muscled..” He mutters. Thinking of his slowly growing in muscles.

The man started to talk in Japanese. BoBoiBoy's device had died. So he didn't understand a thing. He just fell asleep.

BoBoiBoy woke up to Gopal's loud chewing. He groans and rubs his eyes. “Jeez Gopal.. Could you chew any louder?” BoBoiBoy asks sarcastically. “Oh! Sure BoBoiBoy!” Gopal cheers before chewing even louder. BoBoiBoy deadpans.

├┬┴┬┴ тιмєѕкιρ!┬┴┬┴┤

BoBoiBoy headed to the training room. Only to see the students there. First they make the station crowded, next they take the training space!? Jeez..

He watches them train. So.. Chaotic. Even his elementals weren't this chaotic in training or fighting. One student was literally on their damn phone. In the MIDDLE of a training session! How?!

One of them was even looking at a.. Inappropriate magazine. The shortest student. With.. Weird.. Ball.. Hair.