𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3

Notes
───────╍
Y/N=your name
F/F=favorite food
F/D=favorite drink
B/n=bully's name
──────╍─────╍──

Previously on true love is scary♡
────╍─────╍─────╍─────╍───

◍◍◍

"OMG hey Y/n!I was just thinking about you!"

She says in her shrilly voice.

'this is gonna be yet another long day' i grimace
────╍──────╍─────╍────

HEARING, her annoying voice and watching her approach was not what I needed right now because for starters.. I'm hungry and just wanted to get a nice..delicious...plate of F/F BUt NOOO b/n had to conveniently be at the mall, in the food court seemingly just there waiting as if she knew I would be there.

Trying not to look like I so badly want to run and bury my self I ended up greeting her in the nicest way possible with the most fakest smile you'll ever see.

"Hey B/n how ya been" I ask with a hint of annoyance.

She looked at me with a "sweet" smile and spoke.

"I'm doing just fine!" " You should know that silly Im always feeling better then you could ever be.and I think today it just got 100 times better" she said looking behind me.

'bitch is so rude she can't even look me in the face when speaking to me' I thought squinting my eyes at her.

But then I realized why she was occupied on looking behind me and start to inwardly panic just a little.

I inwardly groan as I saw her take out her phone and go to her camera obviously trying to make sure her makeup was perfect.

Which to be honest when you have like ten layers of makeup caked on your face it doesn't really look good. but hey you do you i guess.

I guess I was spaced out to long cause when I realized B/n was not in front of me but now currently behind me I do a u-turn real quick.

"hey B/N what is it that you need from me??" "cause i really cant stay long i have a lot of things i have to do currently and i dont have time to waste" i say. but get no answer from her.

That's when I realized she was to busy trying to talk to everyone that was behind me. Mainly Zhongli (I'm sorry..) .

"Hey cutie~" she said in a "seductive" tone.

'Gag.. I really need to get her away zhongli looks lost '

I said chuckling quietly at my last thought. Just looking at zhongli you could tell he didn't know what to do or say.

With that being said I walk over to Zhongli and grab his wrist and make him take a few steps back.

"Listen B/n I would really like do continue our little... Chatter but I really have a lot of things I need to get done so if you'll excuse me... " I say and start to turn away motioning for the rest to follow.

I start to walk away when I feel b/n grab my wrist and yank me back.

"Listen! Who do think you are huh" she says with a sneer. "You think you can just ruin my chances don't you?" She asks.

I don't respond just stare at here with the most annoyed 'Are you serious' face I could muster.

Then I feel a strong stinging feeling on my cheek and that's when I realized she hit me. And from that I hear a collection of gasps from behind me.