𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6

Notes
───────╍
Y/N=your name
──────╍─────╍──

────╍─────╍─────╍─────╍─

×----y/n pov--+

 while me and aether made our way to the store we had some friendly conversation here and there, but we were mainly stuck in a comfortable silence. though i think most of the time i was zoned out seeing as i almost ran into people more than once during the trip. though soon we made it to the store.

"alright I'll take you to isles that have the stuff you may need then we'll go get some stuff that i need to pick up then were out of here" I say turning to look at him.

" Is that fine?". I ask tilting my head a bit.

He looks at me for a second then nods his head. " yea that's fine.."

I smile at him then grab his hand. " Alright well let's get to it then!". I say and start dragging him to places throughout the store.

Throughout our time at the store, I basically dragged him to every major part of the store before getting the stuff I needed to pick up and heading to the register once we were done.

" Alright if you don't mind could you help me put the groceries on the conveyor belt thing"I say. (ʰᵒⁿᵉˢᵗ ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ⁿᵒ ᶜˡᵘᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ᵍʳᵒᶜᵉʳʸ ᵇᵉˡᵗ ᵗʰᶦⁿᵍˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᶜᵃˡˡᵉᵈ ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵐᵉ ˡᵐᵃᵒ).

Aether gives me a smile and starts grabbing stuff out of the cart.

"Sure thing!"

I give him a smile back and help him with putting things on the belt. After helping him a bit I started putting the  bagged groceries into the cart while taking out my wallet from my bag.

"Hey Aether can you grab me a drink from that mini fridge next to you? " I ask grabbing my card from wallet.

He hums and opens the little doors but pauses while doing so.

"What kind do you want? " he asks looking over at me.

I look over at him then peek through the tiny doors after setting my wallet down. " uhh the orange juice please" I say.

He nods and grabs said drink and hands it the cashier.

After everything is rung up and paid for me and Aether set sail for home.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅mini timeskip•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅⋅

After getting home and unlocking the front door I slam it open.

"We're home!" I say waiting for Aether to step inside before closing and locking the door.

While taking my shoes off I hear a pair of footsteps making their way towards me and aether then hear a voice speak.

"How did your trip go?" I hear, recognizing the voice as Diluc's.

I picked up the grocery bags that I had set down and looked at him.