Chapter 5

Olivia woke up and couldn't help but dwell on the dreams from the night before.

  In one her mother had been talking to the woman from the picture, Cora. They'd been arguing about Olivia. Cora wanted to take her "back", but Serena said no she's staying with me. But Cora picked her up and talked to her saying "I love you Livvy" and "one day you'll be great".

   In another, was Olivia currently, talking to Regina. She was saying "You'll find me soon Livvy. Read the letters." And "Don't be afraid to be who you really are." Right before the dream faded Regina took her hand and said "Liv, read the letters, embrace who you are. Embrace what we are." She kissed her forehead and was gone.

    The longer she thought about it, the stronger the nagging became. A nagging, urgency, that she should read the letters. Sighing Olivia stood and walked into the bathroom, splashing water on her face. She braced herself on the sink, letting the water drip of her face*i must be going crazy*she thought. She looked up, and couldn't believe her eyes. In the middle of her forehead where a set of lip stick stains.*no, that was a dream. No how can that be?* her mind raced. She touched the lipstick prints, and watched in the mirror as it smeared. She looked at her hand, and stared at the red smears on her fingers. She wiped the remaining lipstick from her forehead, and exited the bathroom. She sat down at the desk, and opened the first letter. She read through the letter and was shocked. She couldn't accept what she read. Her head was spinning, and her heart was hammering. Reading back over the letter, slowly, she tried once more to understand.

   "Dear Serena, please come back. Mother only wants what is best for little Olivia. Rumple said she has great potential, greater than anyone he's seen before. Please come back, Serena, we miss you. Storybrook isn't the same."

    "Dear Serena, it's been two years. At least come visit. Let Liv know she has a family. We miss both of you terribly..."

   There where many letters like this from Regina and a couple from Cora.  From what she pieced together, Regina was her aunt, and Cora was her grandmother. One thing she was certain of, is she had been to storybook before. And this Storybrook seemed to hold a lot of secrets.