WAQT(TIME)

The defination of  time is unknown but we all know what time show us and we know what time really is.

The sunrise in your homeland hits diffrent doesn't it? After ten years of absence from home he is finally here in his soil. This motherland this pure motherland has suffered so much has gone through many sacrifices and yet we're not breathing in a free land. Many sacrifices were made and some needs to be done.

" वक़्त से पहले और किस्मत से ज्यादा ना किसी को मिला है और ना किसी को मिलेगा "

Ab ghar dur nahi.

" Kaka tulsipur chalenge " " ji ap apna saman hame de dijiye ham belgadi mein rakhdete hain ". " are nahi nahi mein rakhdunga "

the beauty of the mother nature was mesmerizing through out the journey but suddenly the cart stopped with a sudden break. It took him several seconds to register what happened then he got up from the cart and find the reason behind it.
When he came forward he saw a girl crouching down by then the driver got out to. Before even kaka could say something anirudh started yelling at that girl.
" andhi ho gayi ho kya itni badi bail gadi dikhayi nahi deti agar tumhe kuch ho jata to "

" hn beti ese achanak se gadi ke saamne agayi chot lagjati to "
" kuch nahi hua kaka par agar mein nahi ati to isse kuch ho jata"

she revealed a small puppy. Her face was still downward and she was caressing the little puppy.
Anirudh face softened a little but still it was idiocy to do a stunt like that.

His voice was loud " phir bhi aise achanak se aneki kya jaroorat thi itni bhi budhi nahi hai ki kaka ko kehleti gadi rokne ke liye bebakoofi krni to jaroori hogi haina"

"mujhe koi shouk nahi hai gala phadne ka aur ye sab itna achanak hua ki mujhe yahi thik laga " her face was still downward.
" wah tevar to dekho inke yaha mein tumhari bhalai keliye keh raha hun aur tum mujhe suna rahi ho tameez naam ki cheez maa Baba ne sikhayi hai ya nahi "

after listening those words she lifted her face and made a contact with his dark orbs. Her face was void of any kind of emotions .

" agar hote to jaroor sikhadete " .
her words carried a deep sadness and he can relate to her on that moment because he knew the feeling of losing a parent.

Before he could say anything he heard a shout which was a name " bondita " " bondita teri mami chadi leke dhund rahi hai jaldi chal warna khair nahi " hai bhagwan mai to gayi ajj " saying that she vanished between the golden fields.

Through out the journey he was in a deep thought. He just can't get rid of the the girl face and those eyes which carried the ocean like sorrow. Just one look from her made him insane. Well insane would be a big statement but something stirred inside him. Her face her eyes her emotions made him see things differently and her name. He was still hearing that name. He whispered so lightly her name " Bondita " .

"aapka tulsipur agaya malik ". That voice returned him to the reality. "ji " "Maine kaha aapka tulsipur agaya Malik " he paid the driver and got out of the cart unloaded his belongings and turned towards his home his kaka's haweli. He stood at the doorstep to feel the sense of nostalgia which was hitting him. He realized his dear kaka was running with his walking stick behind a eleven year old boy who must be his naughty yet cute little  baby brother who's not a baby now. He shaked his head nothing's changed.

"batuk ke bacche tu hame gadha bol raha hai ruk tu Abhi " " mere abhi bacche nahi hue kaka abhi to chota hun main aur apne hum teeno ko gadha kaha tha aur ap bhi to hamare paribar se hain to hue na aap gadhe " he said hiding behind the sofa. " humse jabaan ladata hai aaj to hum teri khatia khadi kardenge".

He chuckled seeing this cat and mouse chasing game.
" bihari are o bihari kaha margaye jara pani to lao iss gadhe ne hame dauda dauda kr thaka diya hey ram saans phul gayi hamaari to. Bach gaya nalayak ajj. "
"kaka ab yeh daudne bhagne ka kam chod dijiye ab iss umar mein bhagwan kab kya krde kisko malum "
"are roy choudhary hain hum do char phelwano kon yahi patakdein aur batuk ke bacche tune hamein buddha kaha "
"yeh batuk ne nahi maine kaha kaka aapke piche dekhiye "
"Anirudh are BIHARi aarti ki thaal lao hamaara bagadbilla aya hai "after the aarti was done he stepped inside touched his mother like uncle's feet to seek his blessings .
After all of the chaos he finally returned to his crazy rich family and with some revolutionary ambitions but for now a specific girl was running through his mind seems like he needs to clear something.