chapter 19 (confusion)

Monica's p.o.v

6 months later

Justin and Hayden were currently getting the rest of Chanel's belongings out my house today. "Are you sure you want to move out? because I didn't mind you staying here."

"Yes Monica I'm one hundred percent sure that I want to move out of your house." She answered monotoned before opening the fridge, taking out an handful of my chocolate chip granola bar's, setting them all down on my kitchen island, leaving one in her hand.

I flopped down on my kitchen island stool lazily. "I've dreamed about this day coming true since the first day you moved in with me two year's ago and in my dream I was so excited that you were moving into your own crib but for some odd reason today I feel kind of sad that your officially leaving. I honestly have to say you've grown up so much over the past year's that you've lived with me." I stated, with tear's building up in my eye's.

"I know right thing's have changed so. For example I'm engaged, eight month's pregnant, and I'm living in a brand new house to start a family with the man of my dream's." She replied, rubbing her belly with a small smile on her face.

I looked down at my hands and sighed. "I'm going to feel so lonely in this big house now that your no longer my roomie." I admitted sadly, causing Chanel to laugh at me.

"Oh please Monica you will not be lonely." She stated amusingly before demolishing one of my chocolate chip granola bar's. "What do you mean I'm not going to be lonely?" I questioned unaware of what she was talking about.

"What you mean what do I mean. You know damn well that now that you have your house back to yourself you and Justin are most likely going to be bumping and grinding up and down, side to side to the window to the wall until the sweat drip down his ba-"

"Dude! I told you not to drop the box of shoe's. Now look at what you did. You just broke Chanel's red bottom heel." Justin's voice chimed through the baby monitor that Chanel had attached to her waist for some odd reason.

Chanel and I both snapped our head's at the baby monitor.

"You should've caught it! but I apologize because I forgot you're known for not catching thing's just like the football you didn't catch at the game last Sunday." Hayden replied angrily.

"Oh so you want to bring football into this well let's handle this like some real men and take this into the street's." Justin fired back in a calm voice

ugh not this again

I hopped up off the island stool rolling my eye's. "Let's go stop them before they start fighting again."
"Do you have the water hose plugged up already?"

"Yup" I answered popping the p

****later on that night*****

"I can't believe that little prick bit my hand." Justin stated in disbelief as he stared at his now bruised hand that possessed a visible bite mark on it.

I started applying antibacterial cream on it gaining a wince from him. "Maybe if you two weren't trying to kill each other over something stupid then mabye just mabye you wouldn't have a bruised hand with bite mark's all on it." I replied stating the obvious.