chapter 24 (Magic Justin)

Justin's p.o.v

After Monica walked away I turned and faced Brittany with a huge satisfied grin on my face. "That was perfect! You did great." I complemented giving her a high five. She smiled back and giggled. "Thank you. Thank you very much." She replied mimicking Elvis Presley. "You know what I was actually considering going into the acting field if my job at the daycare didn't work out." She added on before ordering us both a drink.

You see I know what your thinking. "What the hell is going on?" Well I knew if I wanted my plan to be successful I couldn't do it on my own so I explained everything thing to Brittany the day I saw her at Starbuck's. At first she wasn't feeling the whole idea of me trying to make Monica jealous because she thought it was quite immature.

So she insisted on me asking Monica why she honestly wanted to take a break from our relationship and to really hear her out but then I realized that every time something goes wrong between Monica and I. I'm the only one who put's effort into making thing's better and to be completely honest I'm tired of it. That's why I came up with this plan to get her back, karma style since she's such a big fan of dwelling on the past.

I grabbed the drink Brittany offered me and chugged it down quickly. "Woah there tiger are you trying to get drunk?" Brittany questioned looking up at me in shock. I laughed a little and shook my head no. I looked around the club spotting Monica and Matthew hugging by the DJ booth. Brittany noticed my disconnect at and looked in the direction I was looking in.

"Well I guess I'm back on duty. Let's go make Monica want to beat my ass again." She demanded before setting her drink down and gently pulling me onto the dance floor. She slowly turned around and started grinding her butt against my groin. If this would've been Monica and I would've already took her right then and there but she wasn't so I really didn't feel any type of turn on from her.

Monica's p.o.v

I spotted Matthew standing beside the DJ and decided to go up there with him. When I got a little closer to him he noticed me walking up and embraced me into a hug. "Are you okay?" He questioned as we loosened our grip on each other. I guess he seen everything that happened at the bar.

"Yeah I'm okay. I'm just a little caught off guard that's all." I responded truthfully.

He nodded his head and turned around saying something to the DJ in his ear. I rubbed my arm's as I turned my head looking around the club absorbing my surrounding's. People were dancing everywhere having the time of their lives and here I was trying to keep from breaking down. A sad smile formed on my lips when I thought about how happy Justin and I were before all this.

I wish I could take everything back but I know it wouldn't be right. He's probably better off with Brittany. She's pretty and probably more willing to have what he truly wants, kid's and marriage. I just hope one day he understands why I chose to break up with him. Instead of hating me for not knowing. My smile vanished slowly as soom as I saw Brittany grinding her back side against Justin.

Justin noticed me staring at them and started entertaining her poor attempt to grind on him. I rolled my eye's out of frustration and turned my attention back to Matthew. "Hey do you want to dance with me?" I asked side eyeing Justin and his groupie. "Hell yeah I'll dance with you. Shoot im pretty sure every man in here wants to dance with you." Matthew answered chuckling.