the first war part 4 The Alinagon's Alinari

As the students sat for their first-year exams, the army of the Mountain Worrier Tribes gathered in the southern Islands of Ananamtiuos. Their two billion men were split into several large groups called War Parties. The first War Party was called the Digecks, and their flag was held in every second row by the flag bearers. Their flag was made with a gold-gilded Grafgon, the mythical beast of war, and they were considered the highest-ranking warrior clan.

The second War Party was in the mountains of the North, just a day's walk from the first. Their Bannerman carried the claw and axe crest with the double triangle around the outside made of silver.

The third War Party was further south than the first, and it was the largest, with 670 million men. They were all fed by the Magi of The Mountains, called The One-Eye Raven, a man who single-handedly united all the Northanmen. Their conquests have been told as far as Dentraminha, the furthest city front he Scimagi University. The third War Party had a combination of three flags flown on the giant called Cycobus. They captured him in the mountains ten years ago when they were only a thousand men. Now, their ranks are extensive, and their skill is unmatched by any army in Alanari.

The realm has been known as Alanari ever since the first king's rise to power in 85,790 AI. Back then, there was no governing body of the entire realm, but King Amphous Seriion Alanari named the entire world as far as the eye could see after his last name. Amphous was a strong Mage who built the entire government that covers the world still to this day, 14,931 years ago. Back then, there were extensive records and research into magic, but nobody had combined it with synthetic and Anamaimatronic reanimation of the undead. After the Mana wars of the 9080s, Evan, at 5,000 years of civilization, still had not mastered technology and magic fusion, and Amphous Seriion Alanari did not die; his immortality was somewhat of a mystery to all of Alanari.

Nobody knew he was the same ruler from long ago, as his rule of the land was just as tight a grip as the rule over the magical realm. The year 90,560 AI marked a significant breakthrough when the leaders at the time handed the ruler, who was a magic-sensitive person at the time but didn't know it, a book called the Infanitum Paracopylos. It was the first time anyone had learned magic without prior learning. His hands started to glow blue, a bioluminescent blue that then became the symbol for the entire world after that same leader Amphous Seriion Alanari.

He is still alive to this day but has not been seen in public for over 9000 years. Some say the rumour is that he left for the magical monastery as it was known back in the day and never came back to the kingdom. Others say he lives in isolation inside the bowels of the mountain where the Magic University was built.

The Fourth and Fifth War Parties are in the central farmland of Warsitur, the central city of the kingdoms of Alanari. These men are the direct descendants of the king and are the arms and legs organization.

The MSF (Mountain Special Factions) living in the wild and civilization are in the 5th and 6th War Parties. They need a special set of tactics and training exercises that test and endure them.

Expanded edition

The Gathering Storm: The Mountain Warrior Tribes of Alanari

The air was thick with anticipation as the students of Alanari sat for their first-year exams, their minds focused on the challenges that lay ahead. Yet, unbeknownst to them, a gathering storm was brewing in the distant southern islands of Ananamtiuos.

In the shadows of the towering mountains, the army of the Mountain Warrior Tribes was assembling, a formidable force of two billion men, divided into several large groups known as War Parties. At the forefront stood the Digecks, the highest-ranking warrior clan, their flag bearing the golden-gilded image of the Grafgon, the mythical beast of war, held high by their flag bearers in every second row.

Further north, in the rugged mountains, the second War Party made its presence known, their Bannermen carrying the crest of the claw and axe, surrounded by a double triangle of silver. This group, just a day's walk from the Digecks, was a force to be reckoned with, their skills honed by the harsh terrain and the unforgiving elements.

But it was the third War Party that truly commanded attention. Numbering a staggering 670 million men, this colossal force was sustained by the Magi of The Mountains, a mysterious figure known as The One-Eye Raven. This man, with his singular gaze, had single-handedly united all the Northanmen, and their conquests had become the stuff of legends, reaching as far as Dentraminha, the furthest city from the Scimagi University.

The third War Party's might was displayed in the combination of three flags that flew high on the giant they had captured, Cycobus, in the mountains a decade earlier. What had once been a mere thousand men had now grown into an unstoppable army, their skills unmatched by any other in the realm of Alanari.

Alanari, a realm that had been named by the first king, Amphous Seriion Alanari, in the year 85,790 AI, had long been under the rule of this enigmatic figure. Amphous, a powerful Mage, had built the entire government that still governed the world, a feat accomplished 14,931 years ago. In those ancient times, magic was a subject of extensive research and study, but the fusion of technology and the reanimation of the undead remained elusive.

It was not until the Mana Wars of the 9080s, some 5,000 years into Alanari's history, that the leaders finally unlocked the secrets of this powerful combination. And it was during this time that the true nature of Amphous Seriion Alanari was revealed – he was not merely a ruler, but an immortal being who had been guiding the realm since its inception.

The year 90,560 AI marked a significant breakthrough when the leaders of the time presented Amphous with the Infanitum Paracopylos, a book that allowed him to harness magic without prior learning. As his hands began to glow with a bioluminescent blue, this color became the symbol of the entire world, a testament to the power and influence of the immortal king.

Yet, Amphous Seriion Alanari had not been seen in public for over 9,000 years. Some whispered that he had retreated to the magical monastery, never to return, while others believed he resided in isolation within the bowels of the mountain where the Magic University had been built.

As the students continued their exams, unaware of the brewing conflict, the fourth and fifth War Parties were assembling in the central farmland of Warsitur, the heart of the Alanari kingdoms. These men were the direct descendants of the king, serving as the arms and legs of the organization.

Alongside them, the MSF (Mountain Special Factions), those who lived in the wild and in civilization, were forming the fifth and sixth War Parties. These elite warriors required a special set of tactics and training exercises that would test and endure them, for they were the vanguard of the Mountain Warrior Tribes.

As the sun began to set, the air grew thick with the scent of impending battle. The Digecks, the Northanmen, and the colossal third War Party, all under the watchful gaze of the unseen Amphous Seriion Alanari, prepared to march, their sights set on the unsuspecting realm of Alanari.

The students, oblivious to the storm that was about to descend upon their world, continued their studies, unaware that the fate of the entire realm rested upon the outcome of the gathering conflict. The Mountain Warrior Tribes were poised to unleash their fury, and the future of Alanari hung in the balance.

In the shadows of the towering mountains, the generals of the War Parties conferred, their eyes gleaming with a hunger for conquest. The time had come to show the world the true power of the Mountain Warrior Tribes, and they would stop at nothing to achieve their goals.

As the night fell, the sound of marching feet echoed through the valleys, signaling the beginning of a new chapter in the history of Alanari. The students, unaware of the impending storm, continued their studies, their futures intertwined with the fate of the realm they called home.