𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Welcome!

I see you have taken interest in my...thoughts (?)

Glad to have you here!

Now, before you dive into the next pages, I will give a brief introduction of what this "book" is and what you should expect and what I'd like to ask from all of you!

𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝐼?

-----

Each page/chapter in this book will be devoted to one story idea. The title will be the book's possible title and below will be its details such as the pairings in the story and the plot. Most likely a small scenario or mini oneshot will be attached as well to give you all a possible glimpse of what the story could be about.

These are all random story ideas that have bloomed from either listening to a certain song or seeing a specific picture and conjuring an entire tale.

I'm crazy, I know.

But since you're here...I assume that's alright with you all.

These story ideas I share make no promises to ever being made and published, but that's where YOU come in!

Hi reader :>

---

Now!

At the end of each book idea, there will be a section I'd like you all to comment in! Please comment anything!

Be it thoughts, opinions, or even ideas to add to the plot!

If a story gets enough attention and will most likely have an interested audience, I might consider getting it started!

So, the future of the story lies in your hands, my readers!

---

I make this sound like such a fun game haha!

Anyway, I'm keeping you all here for too long!

GO and explore the story ideas I have to share and tell me what you think!

Enjoy, dear friends! I'd love to hear from you all soon!

- Hannah <3