Temporary Love

•••

"Temporary Love"

Now your heart is in my hands,
I won't give it up
This is not a temporary love

•••

Kdrama Actors AU

Jimin x Reader (or female character)

Inspired by the song
Temporary Love - Ben Platt

•••

The story of Temporary Love will revolve around the two main characters as actors in a new romance Kdrama.

As their drama gains more attention, the relationship of the two characters start to gain attention as well.

Everyone ships it, they love it.

Of course, both Jimin and the girl (let's just call her 'girl' for now) were asked to feed into the fans and to give them what they want to see from the two.

They act cute together and all lovey-dovey in front of the cameras.

Until they continue even with the cameras gone.

What if they had actually started to fall for one another?

But...the girl has doubts. Her heart beats for Jimin, but does his beat for her? Or for the character she plays on screen?

She feels as though he fakes it all.

But why?

Jimin wouldn't lie to her, no?

Especially not about a topic as serious as the beat of ones heart for the other.

•••

"Enough, Jimin!"

"W-why are you pulling yourself away from me? Is this not what you want?"

"Oh stop it already! It's becoming ridiculous!"

"This? You call this ridiculous? I love you! Why can you not see that?"

"Oh please! I know you're only doing this because it's your job, our job. This is all just temporary! We were told to do this and- and I can't go on with this act because if I do, my heart might just break again."

"Why are you so afraid? You're holding yourself back...why? I want to be with you and you want to be with me. Why won't you let that happen?"

"You won't understand, Jimin.
Just leave me alone."

•••

What's stopping the girl?

Is she hiding something?

Is Jimin hiding something?

👀👀👀

•••

What do you think about this?

Got anything to add or say?

Comment away, Readers!