Masquerade

•••

•••

"Masquerade"

Hide your face so the world will never find you

•••

Royalty AU

Taehyung x Female Character

Inspired by the song

Masquerade - Phantom of the Opera

and the movie

Cinderella

•••

The story of Masquerade is one of the 7 books I plan to do for a series called Chronicles of Dhara. One book for each member and their kingdom in Dhara. It revolves around Taehyung, Prince of Manon, and Noelle, the tailor's adopted daughter.

A masquerade ball is held once a year that lasts for 3 nights and only those invited may come. Once invited, you can't decline and must attend.

Noelle receives an invite and spends each night with a man.

Little did she know it was the Prince himself. She had forgotten to ask his name before the banquet ended and she had to return to the village.

Will they ever meet again?

How will their love battle through the divide between royal and commoner?

The Princes of the neighboring kingdoms come to aid, but it does not make the job any less difficult.

Will Taehyung and Noelle arrive at a fairytale's happy ending?

•••

"But why is it secret? What have we to hide?"

"Taehyung, you know this is dangerous. Your fa-"

"My father will understand. He has to understand. Not just him but the whole kingdom. I won't hide you in the shadows. Don't be afraid."

"It's not that easy..."

"Nobody said it would be easy, but staying like this does nothing. We have to do something."

"I..."

"We're not alone. They'll help us. You must trust me."

•••

How much would they sacrifice to be with each other?

Will the kingdom really understand?

The king moreso?

•••

What do you think, readers?

Anyone interested? 

Comment away!