A Lying Witch and a Warden(ep 1)

The air was getting kinda hot, which could be explained because of the lava bubbling of a cliff. A young witch flipped through the air, landing skillfully. She had long green hair that waved in the air. Her staff was weightless in her hands, her fierce stare fixated on the giant snake in the burning lava.

"Foolish child" The snake said "I could swallow you whole!" He hissed at the young witch

Said young witch looked at him with a bold look. "Do not underestimate me gildersnake" She told the giant snake confidently. "For I'am the Good Witch Azura, the warrior of peace". She said bravely as wind went through her hair once again. Then suddenly she dropped down onto her knee with her white staff over her shoulder" Now eat this,sucker!" She fired of her fire spell at the giant snake, he howled in pain

"No! My only weakness dying!" Falling into the bubbling lava.

-----

A boy with blonde hair and brown eyes, black braces,missing tooth, he had a gold sweater with stitched on lighter gold sleeves, he had a dark blue bandana, he had a white belt on with a pair of beige cargo pants, dark blue pair of vans with blue and gold strings,with a pair grey fingerless glove, with a dark red satchel over his shoulder with a pins,he was holding a action figure in one hand while the other was holding a snake. "And that's the end". He announced proudly to the other to males in the room. His uncle Phillip, and principle Bump. The boys uncle looked confused, while Bump irritated.

"The end of what?" Phillip asked. "My book report" hunter said a little less proudly. Moving the snake and figure away from each other. Because the snake was trying to bite the figure.

"I think I knocked it out of the park." Smiling more proudly, the proud look went away as soon as it came with the look bump gave him.

"Your book report is why your in here hunter." Gesturing towards the door. Through the window he could see other children running around, screaming as snakes he lost were biting their heads. They'd be fine for sure, some of the snakes bit him they didn't hurt,that much.

But in the end he turned around to face his principle. "That's where the other snakes went." Hunter said quietly, slouching a bit. Still holding the snake and figure. He didn't want to see the face his uncle had when he pulled out firecrackers and fireworks tied together.

"What were you going to do woth these" Phillip asked. "That was going to be the act 3 closer" Hunter mumbled a little bit.

Hunter felt his uncle touch his shoulder. "Hunter I love your creativity, but it's gotten really out of hand." Phillip said. "Do you remember why you've been in the principle office the last 3 times?"

Hunter most definitely did. There was the romeo and Juliet where hunter gave the girl trying to Juliet the idea to put hotdog sausage in the dress and to be fake intestines.

He also remembered the griffin for art class, people didn't like the spider breath.

Then the soccer tryouts. They didn't like him flipping his eyelids. Which hunter though was a cool skill since no one else at school could do it.

"We really love you are able to express yourself," Phillip continue, and Hunter looked at his uncle, his uncle looked a little disappointed. "But if you can't separate fantasy from reality you may need to spend a summer here." Handing hunter a pamphlet that read
"Reality Check Summer Camp(Think Inside The Box)"

"I promise not to let you down uncle Phillip, No more weirdness." Standing up from the chair. He was going to make his uncle proud. No matter what

That was before the snake launch itself at principle bump. While the principle screamed. Hunter winced looking at his uncle with a anxious smile. "That doesn't count right." While the principle still screamed in the background