Chapter 20

Minji's POV:

Fuck.

Of course it was going to happen, I was way too slow and he took his chance. So now, I had two weeks to find out what I wanted to do and act, because I knew that this trip wouldn't be a friendly week-end for sure.

It had been a few hours now since the plane took off and Yoohyeon was peacefully sleeping on my shoulder, her hand in mine. But since she told me about her few days off with Taehyung, I couldn't help but feel anxious about it. There was no way she was going to date him, I hated the way he kept challenging me all the way. So I had to make my move before him, and for that, I needed first to be sure that I could take care of her properly.

I turned my head to the left and saw on the other side of the aisle Sua watching a movie on the screen in front of her, with Siyeon comfortably sleeping on her shoulder. Great, she wasn't busy and the wolf and the puppy were asleep, it was the perfect opportunity to ask some advices to Sua. I straightened Yoohyeon on her seat as gently as I could and turn to the main dancer.

"Hey, Sua." I whispered, patting her on the shoulder.

"Yeah?" She paused her movie and took out her earphones, turning toward me.

"Can you come with me for a second please? I need to talk to you." I said, pointing at the back of the plane.

"Of course." She agreed, following me along the aisle. "So what's up?" She asked once we were alone.

"Yoohyeon is taking a few days off to leave for the weekend with Taehyung." I want straight to the heart of my concern.

"WHAT?!" She whispered-yelled. "When is she leaving?"

"In two weeks. And I know for sure that it won't be just a friendly trip."

"Of course it won't be that. And knowing Yoohyeon, she would have never suggested this trip herself, especially since she's still head over heels for you. So if he was the one organizing this week-end, he will probably make his move."

"Yes I know, you don't need to remind me that." I said, massaging my temples. But seeing the hurt expression on Sua's face, I understood that my tone was a bit too aggressive, especially when she was trying to help me. "Sorry, I didn't mean to speak like this to you."

"It's okay, you're stressed and I would also be if I was in your position." She reassured me, gently patting my shoulder. "But be careful because Yoohyeon was often hurt by your impulsive comments. And you don't need be to remind you which one I'm talking about, right?"

Of course not. There wasn't a day that I didn't regret what I said to her. 'I don't need you.', 'Why are you so selfish?', 'You wouldn't want to disappoint the fans Yoohyeon, right?'. I was a real bitch to her back then, I didn't know how she did to still love me after everything I did to her. In a normal day, I would have thought that I didn't deserve her even today but I couldn't. Taehyung was going to take her away from me in a few days and I couldn't let that happen. I was going to prove her that I changed and take her back to me.

"So what should I do then? I can't confess to her just like that." I asked her.

"Hum, let me think." She said, touching her chin. "Maybe you could act like her girlfriend."

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"Act as if you were her girlfriend but without her knowing. For example, take care of her, organize dates, give her some affection, things like that, you see? And without telling her what you're doing of course. Let's not give her hopes if in the end you feel like you're not able to take care of her correctly."