Chapter Three

I woke up from sleeping but didn't open my eyes. You know how in real life every time you wake up you feel not energized and tired not like in the video games when they wake up feeling amazing. But that never happens, to me al least, but today was different I felt amazing like I was waking up from a video game or something.

I try to stretch out but I couldn't move I hear a groan come from next to me and I open my eyes. Me and Harry we cuddled against each other my head was on his chest and he had his arms wrapped around me. I was shorter then him and I looked up at him he was still sleeping.

I try to get out but couldn't, "Harry," I whisper he doesn't wake. "Harry," I say a little louder and shake him a bit, "Harry," I try again. I sigh, "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HARRY WAKE UP!" I yell as loud as I can and he jumps awake and falls off the bed me landing on top of him.

We both burst out laughing and I get off him and help him up. "Why did you pull me down," I exclaim, "why did you shot in my ear," he said. "Because you wouldn't let go of me," I say simply, I walk over to my bag and pull out a flowery dress with a belt going right under the chest it was shortish like a few inches above my thigh. I walk into the bathroom and get changed and come back out shoving my dirty clothes back into my bag.

Harry goes into the bathroom this time and I brush my hair and put it into a side French braid. I apply a bit of mascara and I was ready to go, I was so excited to see my friends again. Harry comes back out wearing his usual Jean and shirt. "Come on I'm hungry," I say as he walk toward me.

"Yup," he says and we link arms and walk out of the door, we struggle to fit between the narrow door way but finally fit through when we turn side ways. "So you element powers are getting stronger," he says. "I know," I say, and we walk off.

When we get to the top of the stairs I smile a bit when I hear two familiar voices. "Im warning you Hermione if you don't keep that bloody beast away from Scabbers!" Ron says, "it is a cat Ronald what do except," Hermione answers and I try not to laugh. "Is that what they told you, looks more like a pig with hair if you ask me," Ron says.

"That's rich coming from the owner of that smelly old shoe brush. Just ignore that mean little bo- FELICITY, HARRY!" She exclaims mid-sentence. "Don't let us stop you," I say coming down the stairs and Hermione squeezed the life out of me. "It is nice to see you Hermione, I missed you," I dated through gasps of breath, "you to City," she says and let's go.

Harry was giving Ron a manlyish hug and talking a bit on the other side of the room. I missed Ron so much it was so good to see him he really was like a brother to me. Harry goes over to Hermione and I run across the room and jump into his arms and he spins me around.

"I missed you little sis," he says jokingly, "you to big bro," I say back and we both laugh. He puts me back down and we walk back to Harry and Hermione, "next time we go to Egypt we your are coming to." He says as we sit down and shows all of us the picture of the Weasley's.

"Of course," I say, Fred comes over and snatches the paper away George following him. "Not showing this again are you Ron," Fred says, "I haven't showed any body," Ron answers. "No no one at all," Fred says, "Only the day maid the night maid, the wizard on the train," Georges goes on and they finish together, "don't forget that wizard from Belgium." They say making Ron go red.

We all laugh and then order our food and Mr. And Mrs. Weasley come in. I jump out of my chair and almost fall over and then go over to them. Mrs. Weasley gives me one of her famous breath taking (literally) hugs. "It is good to see you Felicity," she says and goes to sit down.

"Felicity might I have a word with you and Harry," Mr. Weasley asks me, "yeah I'll go grab Harry," I say and walk over to the table, "Mr. Weasley wants to talk to us." I whisper in his ear and he stands up and we walk to the back corner where Mr. Weasley was waiting.

"So what's up," me and Harry say at the same time and look at each other. "Well the minister advised me not to say this but you have the right to know," he says and we nod. "How much do you know about Sirius Black?" He asks us and looks over to the picture of him.

"Only that he has escaped from Azkaban," Harry answered for us, "what about you Felicity, this is important." He says to me, "same as Harry... why," I ask. "Well people think that the reason he has escaped from Azkaban is because he wants to finish Voldemort's work sense he is a big supporter," he says. "You mean he has come to kill us," I say understanding, "yes that is what people think, I just wanted to let you know just don't tell anyone," He says and walks away.

"We should tell Ron and Hermione on the train when we are away from people," I whisper to him. "Yeah but we can't have other people around." Harry whispers backs and we sit down at the table.

"What was that about," Ron asks us, "we will tell you on the train later, away from people." I say, him and Hermione nod and I dig into my food I hadn't eaten in a while. I was eating like a true Weasley, Harry was laughing at me, " what I'm hungry," I say complaining. "Can you believe we will be at Hogwarts tonight," Hermione says.

"I won't be at Hogwarts," I say. "What do you mean?" Harry asked worried, "I mean I won't be at Hogwarts, all be home, Hogwarts isn't just Hogwarts to me, it is my home." I say.

<3<3<3<3

Authors note

Next chapter she will be home, I hope you liked this chapter I know there wasn't a lot going on but it will get better I promise. I will update soon, if you have any questions just comment and I'll answer.

-Grangergal out-