Chapter Seven

After me and Astoria hung out in the library we hung out more over the past few days, we were becoming good friends talking about life. I told her about how I don't remember anything from last year and about our first years seeing Voldemort. She talked about how she hated her family, they were death eaters and how she was planning to run away, she didn't want to be a death eater so we got along well.

It is Monday today and it turns out we had a lot of classes together, we had assigned seats so I couldn't talk to her in class. We met up before lunch and linked arm, "so I can introduce you to my friends at lunch if you'd like," I say. "That would be great, I would introduce you to mine but I think you already know them," Astoria says skipping forward making me skip because our arms were still linked.

"Stop skipping this is so tiring and your reminding me of the wizard of oz," I complain and we stop she looks at me, "the wizard of who?" She asks me, "I forgot you don't know muggle movies, I swear we need to have a movie night and I can show you just how pathetic muggle movies are." I say laughing as we continue to walk. "We should that would be fun, I don't know many things muggle," she says. We walk up to the great hall and the doors were already open, I make a joke and we both laugh at it, everyone stares at us wonder why a gryffindor and sytherin were laugh together and being civil to each or dare they say, friends with each other.

"Just ignore the stares," I whisper to her, I was used to being stared at being the girl who lived and everything. We walk arm in arm toward the gryffindor table and over to my friends, "hey guys this Astoria my friend." I say introducing her they all look down but Ron stands up, "Your fraternizing with the enemy, Felicity she is a Sytherin!" He exclaims, "Ronald, not all sytherins are bad," I yell at him, I look at Astoria who was looking down.

"She hangs out with Malfoy, you shouldn't talk to her!" Ron yells, "Hermione?" I ask for some support, I would think at least she would have something nice to say but she just looks down, "I think I should leave City," Astoria says, "meet me at the back staircase in five minutes," I whisper and she walks away. "You all are just a bunch of gits, and Hermione, I excepted better from you," I exclaim turning around, "Felicity wait!" Hermione exclaims and I turn around glaring at her, "save it and Hermione I thought we were friends." I say.

"We are friends City!" She exclaims, "friends want other friends to be happy," I say leaving the great hall and making my way to the back stairs, even if I had just met Astoria a couple days ago we had become close friends. I felt terrible, I felt as if it was my fault, I walk down the stairs and at the bottom Astoria was sitting twirling her wand in her hands. I sit down next to her, "I'm sorry my friends have never acted that way before." I say.

"That's okay that's how most Gryffindor's act toward me, kinda why I was surprised when you became friends with me, besides I like the whole forbidden friendship thing," she says laughing a little. "So your fine only hanging in private?" I ask her, "yeah it should be interesting, besides it is better then no friendship, we are practically twins with the way we act, we have to be friends." She says, I look down and we were twinning again. The skirt white button up and hanging tie, "we even wear the same thing," I say laughing.

"We should go to class, lunch is almost over and remember professor Lupin has something in store for us." I say standing up happy she wasn't mad at me, I grab her hand and pull his off the stairs, "okay, lets go I also came up with a solution, your don't have to like my friends and I don't have to like yours," she says. "Okay that works," I say and we walk off to next class. We were one of the last ones in so we came in unnoticed I went over to Ron, Harry, and Dean and Astoria went to Pansy and Malfoy.

"Felicity I-""It's alright Ron I agreed not to talk to Astoria," I say cutting Ron off, he let out a sigh in relief making me want to slap him. I look to the front to see a large mirrored wardrobe, it was shaking and moving like something was trying to get out. Professor Lupin came down the stairs and stood in front of the wardrobe with a grin on his face, the wardrobe moves and it make noise as it bangs against the ground.