goodbye (tw)

Scottys pov..))

I am in my therapy appointment right now "this will probably be our last session" I tell her "why is that?" She asks me "my dad kicked me out and this was prepaid" I explained to her and she had a puzzled look on her

"why?" She asks with curiosity "we got into a argument" I responded wanting to end it there, I don't wanna tell her I kissed a guy because then she might think I'm gay and I don't even know what I am myself

"why did yall get into a argument?" She asks with curiosity "well, I had a friend over and
didn't tell him and we just got into a bad argument" I didn't technically lie I just left a few things out.

She hums in response "well, is there anything else you would like to tell me?" She asks me

"well...there was there was this story i read that I really liked recently" I need to get this off my chest but I don't wanna tell her so i guess I could make up a story or something about it

"what was it about" she asks me "well its about two young lovers, one almost got shot and now is lost and the other is gone and no one knows where he is" I tell her "and this is a story?" She asks me "yes" I respond.

I explained what happend as if it where a story I had read, it didn't look like she had believed that it was a story but she didn't say anything so that's a win in my books.

After our session I go back to my house, well considering I got kicked out its not my house anymore, but my dad isn't home so it'd be empty and I can sneak in my room.

I go to the side of the house and climb up the tree and hop onto the roof to my window.

I open the window and climb inside and walk to my dresser and grab my bottle of pills. I look at it for a minute and debate if I should down all of them, "I mean I got nothing to live for" I tell myself.

I open the bottle and pour the pills into my hand and I put them all in my mouth and I swallow them dry because I have no drink with me.

After a few minutes I feel very lightheaded and my vision is blury and I'm dizzy, I fall into my dresser and onto the floor as my vision is blured I see two figures standing over me.

They look like they're talking but I can't hear them. One of them touches my head and it sent shivers down my spine and a few seconds after I shot up and started violently throwing up, throwing the pills up with it and after I'm done throwing up I pass out.

When I wake up I'm not in my room anymore I'm at school, specifically the bathroom that no one goes to because it's so far from everything, but what was odd was there was a man and a woman in there with me, I freak out and scoot to the back of the room to the wall.

"what the fuck, who are you?!" I whisper yell at the two, I don't recognize them they're not any teachers I've seen.

"oh! Yeah...um how do I say this without freaking you out more" she says more to herself them me "well I'm lilith" she introduced herself "and this is my husband, adam" she introduced the male to witch he smiled

"okay but why are you here?" I ask the two "well, you see" the male started "you tried to kill yourself...." he continued "and we saved the you" the woman finished. There was a pause for a minute

"and were dead" the male said so quickly I almost didn't understand what he was saying. But once it hit me I freaked out and started trying to back up more to the wall but they were walking towards me so I sprang up and tried to run past them but they grabbed me and I went to go yell for help but Adam put his hand over my mouth.

Admitting defeat I quit struggling and they set me down "if you would let me finish" the man said angrily qnd I just stayed quiet "were here to protect you" he tells me "and only you can see us" the woman adds on .