Chapter 3

Bakugou and Ochako enter a little wooden hut. It wasn't big at all. But it looked like somewhere you could live in. Quite comfortable with a bed and chairs. Bakugou had guessed that this was where Ochako lived. 

"Sit down little man. Make yourself comfortable." She says.

Bakugou grumbles at the word little. 

"I'm about the same height as her. I am not little at all!" He thought to himself. 

"It's just that you're a lot shorter than most people here... I'm the shortest already and you're barely taller than me" Ochako explains. 

"So another mind reader... how annoying." Bakugou mumbles. 

"Now now, please give me your wrist. I have to bandage it so you don't scratch it when it gets itchy." Ochako says as she takes his arm. 

She starts bandaging his wrist. Starting to apply pressure as Bakugou winces at the sting. 

"So why did the prince bring you here? He doesn't usually bring back handsome young men for no reason." Ochako asks Bakugou, still wrapping bandages around his arm. 

"why should i tell you... you're a physic. You can find out yourself..." Bakugou answers. His head still down with a boring and soft monotone voice. 

"smart young man! How handsome! You do sound down though... The prince not treating you well?" 

But before Bakugou could answer, someone comes into Ochako's hut.

And thats enough Uraraka-chan! I need to take this animal and show him around." Someone with green hair says. 

Ochako seems offended at his appearance. She scoffs and looks at him. 

"how dare you call this young pretty boy an animal! Midoriya don't be rude!" She yells at Midoriya. 

Bakugou just stands up from his chair and looks at the green haired boy. "What? aren't you taking me somewhere." Bakugou says to Midoriya. The green haired boy takes his hand out.

"please come with me." He says. 

Bakugou doesn't say a word and walks out the door. Midoriya follows him out and they start walking back towards the palace. 

"My name is Izuku Midoriya. I'm Prince Shoto's assistant. I will be showing you to your room. I heard Mr. Shoto brought you here himself. He doesn't usually do that." Midoriya says. 

"yeah." Bakugou responds. 

He didn't want to talk. Well technically he just got kidnapped and is being forced to live in a palace while having no particular information about where his people were. 

"Ah, one more thing. Vampire. I know what you're thinking about as well-" Midoriya says.  "These god damn mind readers." Bakugou groans. 

"Uraraka-chan wasn't kidding when she said you were cute, pretty too. Decent for a normal human being" Midoriya said. 

He takes Bakugou's hand and softly holds onto it. 

"why do you beings like holding hands so much..." Bakugou grumbles. 

Midoriya just chuckles. 

"Your hands are tiny. How do you manage to keep them so soft when you live in the forest? " Midoriya asks. 

"Stop it you fucking idiot! let go of my damn hand!" Bakugou shouts as he flings his hand off of Midoriya's. Bakugou attempts to run away as Midoriya shouts at him to come back. 

Bakugou instead bumps into someone. A thick cold metal wraps around his neck tightly, making him gasp at the sudden contact. the sounds of chains getting tugged on. 

"s-sir! Are you sure this is a good idea..." Midoriya says. 

Bakugou growls at the person he bumps into. he looks up to see the prince staring down at him. 

"You weren't joking about the fucking dog collar." Bakugou grumbles. 

Bakugou gets harshly kicked onto his knees. Midoriya flinches at the sight. 

"You need some classes on respect. None of us even know your name. Do you need a lesson?" Todoroki says with a dark voice.

Midoriya starts talking. "M-mr. Shoto! I don't think-" 

"Midoriya get back to work. It seems like this one will have to be put in the special room." Todoroki says. 

He roughly tugs on the chain to get Bakugou back on his feet. 

"You're fucking insane!" Bakugou yells. 

Bakugou gets a harsh slap to the face once again. he growls and huffs softly, he softly touches his cheek and winces at the sting. 

"Come on. Follow me." Todoroki says as he tugs on the collar a little more. Bakugou grumbles quietly and follows Todoroki into the palace.

"You. Will be sleeping in a cell. Since you can't seem to control your temper." Todoroki says to Bakugou. 

This leaves Bakugou frustrated and mad. Really mad. 

"So this is basically slavery now eh?! I don't even get the right to talk!" Bakugou shouts. 

"Maybe if you would stop shouting at me, I would listen to you." Todoroki replies. 

Bakugou was fuming. 

"This guy has the audacity to attack my camp. Take me somewhere i don't want me to be. And expect me not to get mad at him?! Who does he think he is?!" Bakugou thinks to himself. 

Bakugou and Todoroki start walking up stairs. They're carpeted with deep red and chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. Servants and Butlers clean as ever walking around with trays of food, piles of clothes, and loads and loads of paperwork. 

"This place is disgusting." Bakugou thought. "So clean and tidy. Don't these people ever have fun?" 

Todoroki and Bakugou soon come to two doors on an empty platform in the house. One of the doors looked like a prison, with steel bars barricading the room. Inside the room of that door was stone. It was very dirty and covered in blood. The other door was clean. Golden laces around the door nob. 

Todoroki opens the steel door and yanks Bakugou inside. He shuts the door and looks at Bakugou. "goodnight." he says. and walks into the other room. 

Bakugou was left dumbfounded. 

"So basically this prince just kidnapped me and imprisoned me in this random palace that i'd never seen before? Wow this is just great." Bakugou grumbles to himself. 

But suddenly, he hears someone coming up the stairs. 

Since Bakugou had nothing to do. Bakugou looks at the stairs in curiosity. Wondering who it was.

Bakugou growls at the sight of this man with green hair. He wasn't on good terms with Midoriya since he did try to run away from him a few hours ago. 

Midoriya stands in front of the steel bars and guiltily smiles. 

Bakugou just sits down in front of him and looks up at him while they stare at each other. 

Bakugou was too tired to argue with this man so he just looks into the assistants eyes with a straight face. 

"Hey um i'm sorry that you got put in here. But I promise, once you get to know Mr. Shoto he's really nice and caring. He's just been in a lot of stress lately so thats probably why he's so harsh on you. Just give him a chance ok?" Midoriya says. 

Bakugou just looks down at his hands, mostly wondering how they were so soft. 

"I hate him. He attacked my home and took me here. WIth no free will. I  hate him so much. Nothing can justify his actions." Bakugou says as he stands up. 

Midoriya nods his head as if he understood. He smiles and looks back down at Bakugou.

Midoriya says. "Tomorrow morning, i was instructed to show you around the palace. I hope you have a good night's rest even if that isn't the most comfortable place to sleep in. I'll see you tomorrow." And with that. 

The green haired boy walked away.