Chapter 6: Big announcement/ wed anniversary (part 2)

Brianna Pov

Hello everyone, thank you so much for coming to celebrate Brianna and I's sixth wedding anniversary. Preston announced and everyone cheers. As you already know me and bri already have a amazing little boys Jaden and Jacob. I said as  everyone looked and smiled.

Also the reason why we invited you guys not only for the celebration of me and brianna's anniversary but also for something else. So you guys ready.
Everyone cheered yelling Yess!

Ok so We're having our third baby because Brianna is Pregnant!

Everyone started cheering. I saw Preston's mom was really surprised and the boys were giggling out of happiness. Preston pulls me to him and kisses me. I love you so much babe. He said as he pulled away. I love you too Preston.

"Now everyone enjoy the party again thanks for coming."

We split up as we started to talk with some friends, I was with the girls and he was with the guys. Oh my gosh bri congratulations! I'm so excited for your third baby! Brittany said and I smiled. Thank you Britt, I'm excited too.

I hope it's time for a girl! Keeley said and we giggled. I don't know why but Preston was hoping for the same. I said.

After chatting sometime. I felt dizzy  excused myself  and walked back to the room to relax a little bit. As I walked in I massaged my head. Babe? i heard Preston say as he walked inside and sat beside me. I'm fine, just a little nauseous, it could be me or the baby. I replied. He then placed his hands on my head and adress his fingers on my head massaging my temples. After a  while he placed his hands on my stomach and caressed my head.

I sighed leaning to his chest feeling a but better. Preston? Bri? We heard his mom say as she walked in the room. Bri are you okay? She ask worriedly. I'm fine,  I think it was just a nerve hit by the baby.. I said and leaning to Preston more. Wait let me get you some water.. she  said and walks out a few minutes later she comes back with a glass cold water in her hand.

"Here" she said as she hand it to me, I took it and drank the half of it. Thank you, why are you here anyways Preston asked as I put the glass away. Oh I wanted to congratulate you both, I'm really excited for my third grand child. She said with a big smile.

Thanks mom. Me and bri are also excited also can you do me a favor can you get the boys here cause I'll get them ready for our anniversary dinner later. 

Of course. Wait here I'll call them.

466 words