Where did Robin and Raven go?

Back with the Teen Titans...

The members of the teen titans awoke with loud sounds and lazy get ups. Of course they would have to, Robin would yell at them if they didn't. (It wasn't like they really listened to a leader like that anyways.)

Cyborg stepped into the kitchen, noticing Beast Boy gathering his breakfast of the day.
"Sup B! What's good?"
Beast Boy looked up and smiled in a goofy way.
"Nothing much, what's up with you Cy?"

When The green teen finished gathering his breakfast, his hand met his best friend's to start their signature handshake, laughing together when they pulled away from each other.

"Say, where's Robin and Raven? Aren't they usually first awake?" Cyborg asked, looking up from his meal to glance around the room.
Beast Boy shrugged as he continued to chow down his food.
"It'd be a surprise if Robin's still sleeping. If he is, wanna mess with him?" He asked with a sly smirk.
Cyborg giggled mischievously, a similar smirk on his face.
"Oh, you know I do B!"

So there they were, carrying useless, strange things in their hands in hopes to put up in Robin's room while he supposedly snores away.
They both chuckled quietly and uncontrollably as they snuck into the room, not even daring to look over at the bed left empty with no sign of their leader there.

Cyborg started sticking weird spider figures on the ceiling as Beast Boy ran around the room throwing anything that was in his hands. He then stopped at Robin's very much empty looking bed.
The green teen laughed as he placed a few of the figures on Robin's bed.
"Hey Cy, come look at how Robin sleeps! It's like he's not even there!"
The robotic teen walked over and peered at the bed. He only noticed moments later that their team leader was indeed missing.
"That's because he's not there, B! We're doing all of this for nothing!"
"Wait- what if he was kidnapped?"

The question hung in the air eerily before they shrugged it off.
"Eh, I'm sure he's fine."

They then trashed the rest of the figures on the floor of Robin's room before leaving, chatting away as if nothing happened.

"Guys, have you seen friend Raven?" Star fire asked as she came gliding down the hallway.
"Uh, no. Why?"
"Well she seems to have the disappeared, I can not find her anywhere!"
The shape shifter gasped dramatically as he fell to the floor.
"Noooo! Not Raven too!"

Starfire turned her head slightly in confusion.
"What do you mean? Is friend Robin the missing as well?"
"Pretty much, yeah. I mean there's really nothing we can do about it, unless we call their Titan devices. I'm sure they still have them."
Cyborg led the way to the lounge room, which they were going to use to call Robin and Raven's devices.

It only took a moment before the robotic teen hit the call button and let it ring, only for it to never pick up and say they were both unavailable. How strange.
"Is there any other way we can call them?"
"Probably not. I can look on the cameras to see what happened, but I doubt we can find them any other way if this isn't picking up."

And with that, the final three left of the teen titans were left to drown in puzzles as they had no idea where their leader and their demon friend went.

————————————————————————-

Sooo, pretty short chapter and might have some grammar mistakes (will fix later😭) but I hope you enjoy! Sorry for not posting in a while but I'll try to get the next chapter out as soon as I can!:)