Empathy

Ten...now has gotten a very odd life ahead of her. Usually..she would want nothing more then to simply he hidden from plain sight and now be found by anyone, but would also take pleasure in the pain that she inflicts on others, smiling and laughing at hearing their cries and scream of agony and torment. But...this time, she is wanting something more, and it is now that she is getting that something, which is to talk about to William what it is that AlphaTale is about, and she is determined to know more about the First AU. 

She would not want to admit it...but William...she always wanted to be able to speak to him again, even when she already is doing so. Whenever she feels like she wants to be with William...the longing became more then even Ten could realize, then even what Ten can imagine. And yet, even though she would have wanted to hear him scream and threaten him, do so much to him, she wanted nothing more then to speak to him, and for some reason, it felt very good to speak to him last time, just as it will be good to speak to him again when Ten desires to know more about AlphaTale itself. And now, here she is, speaking to him yet again. And this time...William gets to speak to him a bit more closer then before, due to the fact that Ten now has decided to pick him up. She lowered herself, and put one of her very large hands onto the ground, as William had gotten on top of the palm of her hand, as she then raised him up, until they are face-to-face, even though William is much more smaller then her.

"Woah, up close, you are very large."

Ten nodded a little bit, as she is aware of this fact, and her hair waved a little bit in the magical-induced wind, as Ten then spoke out.

"So, do you mind telling me about AlphaTale, such as what is so special about it, besides the fact that it is the first AU?"

William than looks down for a little bit, his hands on his chin, as he then spoke out.

"Well...what makes AlphaTale so special...well...as you may have noticed, Alphatale, unlike Undertale, does not take place inside of a medium cavern, which the other Undertale AUs are based on. Instead, Alphatale resides in a large city within the Underground. And unlike the other AUs, Alphatale is a true paradise. The technology that we have build, the inventions they had been invented, it has grown far beyond that if any sort of human achievement, which allowed us monsters to progress far beyond the point of resource management."

Ten nodded her head, as she then spoke out.

"I see. Anything else that I should know about Alphatale, as well as what makes it so special?"

William then went onto his knees, as he then spoke out.

"Well...when we appeared, as Alphatale is such a complete world, it also had caused an affect to the AUs themselves. As Alphatale became as perfect as Undertale in nearly every sort of way, Alphatale was able to get the AUs that are became just as complete as Undertale itself. Thanks to that, while the AUs won't ever be as strong as AlphaTale, and most likely never will be, it will become as complete as Alphatale itself, as well as become as perfect as Undertale itself."

Ten no Kami nodded her head, as she thought of the information inside of her head.

"I see. And what about the other types of worlds? The ones that branch from Undertale, has all of the same people as Undertale, but with different settings, and it mostly involves the changes of you skeletons."

This made William confused, until he then spoke out.

"Oh, you mean the Alternate Timelines."

This made Ten no Kami confused, as she has no idea what that is, and she then spoke out to him.

"Alternate Timelines? What is that?"

William then looks up at Ten no Kami, before he then spoke out.