A Destroyer

Ten...she always wondered...what was it like...if she had lost those that she cares so deeply about, to witness that the people that you have depended on get taken from you, all for no reason. She wonders how she work feel, if the people that she calls her...friends...leave her life. And the thing is...she got her answer through witnessing it. And in all honesty, she wished that she never wondered what that sort of feeling is.

When she felt and saw that Alphatale had been destroyed, she felt a feeling that felt so painful to her. She felt like her entire life had ended, that a piece of her, a huge piece of her soul, had been ripped from body, like she was being crushed from the inside. The feeling, it wasn't physically painful, but mentally...the wounds of the minds, of those that are conscious, sentient, that know how feelings work, as Ten had began to learn from her life...the feeling is the worst feeling ever. She had been physically hurt before, mainly by her father, MalesGrow, but that is only because she felt no positive emotions at all, and felt nothing but cruelty. But this...when she began to learn, and William taught her all that he knows, she felt grief for the first time. And this...this is the worst feeling ever. No wounds, no matter how physical, and how severe it is, never came close to the feeling that she has subjected to right now, and it is a feeling that had never closed up for her, not even after so long.

When she felt grief, the first thing that she had felt...was tears. Black tears coming down from her empty eye sockets. And then...she did all she could to remain in control of herself. To not make a sound. But the grief and the sadness that she had felt, that she had begun to feel...it is so much...too much, for him to handle. And then...after so much trying to contain herself...Ten screamed. She screamed in sorrow and despair, as her own friends have been taken from her, all for no reason, and Ten...she felt guilt, another feeling that she never thought that she would feel, and the guilt, the feeling, it has begun to, in a way, eat the mind that she had, eat her soul from the inside of her own body. She never felt so horrible in her life. The feeling is far worse and far more burdening then her own cruelty. And the screams that she has made...they shook their very Multiverse itself, and the AUs, heard it, yet the screams sound more like roars of a monster, but they have no idea where it is coming from. But they can tell...the roars are filled with sobbing and gasping, as Ten wails at the loss of those that she had cared for back then.

And ever since that day...she began to be all on her own, and wanders all over the existence that she is in, as she has no idea how to make herself happy. She felt sad, badly, as she took all of her frustration by consuming Timelines of the original Undertale, all of them Neutral Routes, in order to make herself feel better, with the only Neutral Routes that she has not consumed is the one that involves Frisk sparing the Monsters, and determining the King's Fate or Flowey's fate at the end of it all. But even after she took out all of her frustration the way that she did, she still did not feel any better. In fact...she felt...hollow, empty, cold. The loneliness consumed her very life, for 120 Centuries, for 12,000 years. 12,000 years without her friends, and it is the worst years of her lifetime. Not even the Billions of Years of cruelty inside of the TransVoid, where she is with her cruel father, MalesGrow, could even surpass the pain that she is feeling right now. In fact, losing those that she cares so deeply about, it is the worst experience that only she herself can imagine.

And thus, she is forced to be alone once more. She retreats back into the Higher Realms once more, as she spends so much of her time there. She even is shown to be a very heavy sleeper, as she wakes up every 100 years. But every nap felt like a single night., felt like 12 hours of sleep, and she continues to sleep inside of the White Void that she is in, all so she can dream inside of her mind, and dream of the times that she has made with William and all of her friends, which she wants to continue holding a memory of, even after such a very long time. She refuses to let those memories go, and instead, wants nothing but to keep them in her dreams.