Date Night

You are going on a date with Bang Chan your boyfriend, you are out of the world excited because you and bang chan don't get together much because of work. Y'all only get to see each other when you get home from work and in the bed. And you are wearing a short black dress with long sleeves but is a little revealing.

You were in the house getting ready and putting your makeup on, you grabbed  your phone and purse   And was about to walk out the door until you your phone rang

You were in the house getting ready and putting your makeup on, you grabbed your phone and purse And was about to walk out the door until you your phone rang. It was Bang Chan calling you.

On the phone

Bang Chan: hey babe I'm almost there .what are you doing?

Y/N: oh I'm was just about to walk out the door. when are you getting here?

Bang Chan: im gonna be there in 1  minutes ok babe.

Y/N: ok,  i love you Chan

Bang chan: i love you more baby, bye

Y/N: bye, you giggle.

You hung up and walked out the door, as soon you walked out the door you saw Bang Chan leaning on his car with flowers in his hand . You walk down the stairs with a sparkle in your eyes.Bang chan looked at you up and down he thought you looked super sexy. You walked towards Bang Chan and hugged him. "Channie I missed you''. you then grabbed the flowers. ''I missed you more baby''.Bang chan grabbed your waist and pulled you closer. Bang Chan kissed you passionately and you kissed him back he explored your mouth, you broke the kiss. Bang Chan looks you up and down  once again and said "l think I'm more in love than I was before because you are so beautiful". You blush and say "thank you,babe".  Chan looked at his watch and said, "we should get going it's getting late, get in the car babe". You and Chan get in the car. While chan was driving he put his hand on your thigh and squeezed it.

"Heh I don't think I can hold myself back from you". He smirked.

"You don't have to". You smirk. You guys finally arrived at the restaurant,it was a skyscraper. Chan helped you out the car. "Wow, you really went all out for this date Chan, it's so fancy". You say looking at the building. Chan looks at his phone and says, we're on the 40th floor. And since we don't see each other much as we used to I thought I could do something really special for you". He holds your hand "let's go babe". You and Chan went in the building and you guys walked to the front desk and the waiter asked you guys "how many people?" "Just the two of us" Chan said. "Fallow me please".  You and Chan fallow the waiter you your table y'all were sitting by a window. "Hello and I'll be your waiter for tonight. And what would guys like for tonight?"  The waiter took your order and left you two.  "Ohh wow Chan look the view it's so beautiful with all the glittering lights,isn't it". Chan chuckles at your cute reaction "yes it is beautiful but not as beautiful as you are". Your face turns bright red. You two were  talking about random stuff, after 15 minutes your food arrived.

"Omg baby, this taste so good, you wanna try it ?" "Sure babe", you get a spoon full of your food  and you reach h it over to Chan. Chan ate it and said "oh that dose taste good, but not as good as you". He smirked. "Eh C-Chan", you blush. "What I'm just saying the truth", he smirked. After an hour of eating and talking , " baby  I think we should go now". You were about to get up until Bang Chan said "wait baby girl take your panties off", he whispered. Your eyes widened "wait right here". He nods his head as in a yes. You look around as if nobody was looking then you slowly took of your panties and you gave them to Chan."Can we have the bill please"?

When you two got in the elevator it was empty. When the door closed Chan pushed you against the elevator wall and he kissed you passionately. Then he moved one  hand down to your ass and the other hand pinning your hands above your head. Bang Chan was leaving fresh hickeys on your neck and collarbone. You and Chan heard the door open, a lot of people came it and you and Chan stood there like nothing happened. Suddenly you felt Chans hand sliding to your inner thigh. "C-Chan what are you doing" he didn't reply. And he continued to move his hand up to your pussy. He inserts his finger into your pussy. You look at Chan with such please in your eyes. (By please I mean please to stop just letting you know but back to the store) but Chan didn't look back at you. He continues to pump inside of you. You try to control yourself and Chan noticed so he whispered "I know you're trying not too make a noise but you're being such a good girl". You couldn't handle it anymore because it felt so good and you wanted to scream. You grabbed Chana hand and you tried to pull his hand out but he was to strong witch made him push his fingers deeper inside you. You bite your bottom lip and moan A LITTLE BIT . Chan whispers in your ear "you moaned you get a punishment for that later","baby please stop" you whisper. then Chan looks at the floor that you guys were on then he stops pumping into you. Then Chan slowly pulls out his wet fingers out of you. His fingers were dripping.

You sighed in relief as he pulled out. Then the door opened both of y'all walked out the door. You and Chan go to the car and get inside, "hey babe do you want to stay at my place tonight" "yes". Chan started to drive but it was he was going really fast "Chan why are you driving so fast". He didn't reply and kept driving. You guys arrived at his house, y'all walked inside and as soon as you put your purs down Chan pinned you against the wall and kissed you passionately and picked you up and you broke the kiss and said "Chan what are you doing"! "You said I don't have   To hold back so I'm just not holding back anymore". He continued to kiss you and he walked to your share room and he put you down then Chan sat at the end of the bed. "Strip for me baby". You begin to take of the dress slowly and Chan was watching your every move , as soon as you finished he said "come sit on my lap baby". You sat on Chans lap and Chans said "I have been waiting for this all night because I'm so horny right now". "Me too Daddy". Chan put you on the bed and he stood up and started to take of his clothes then he went to the nightstandand went in the drawer and pulled out handcuffs and a blindfold. "Remember your punishment baby cause I do" "Chan It was just a little moan not a big deal". "  you still moaned and  I told you not to make a noise and you did so you get a punishment now except it or else". " ok Daddy". he walked to you and flipped  you  in the doggy style and he pushed your face down into the pillow so your ass was pointing out  then he pulled your arms in front of your head and put the handcuffs on you then he pulled your head up and put the blindfold on you. He got on the bed and  he was rubbing  his dick against your pussy, you bit your lip and moaned MmmmM. Chan pushed his dick into you he breathe in then out then pumped inside you roughly. Aaahhaahmm you moan.he continues to pump inside you but way faster than before "aaahh C-Chan your g-going soOo fast please SloW DoWnn". "That's not my name Y/N". "Daddy please" Chan  ignored you and went faster "Daddy AaaAhhH". As he goes faster Chan grunts witch ment he was going to come, Then Chan hit your G-spot "AaaAhhhH Daddy I'm gonna come" "ahh hold it" "MmMMmmM I can't hold it" "beg for it" "ahhh Daddy please let me come please I'll do anything please let me come ahhh". "That's it now you can cum ahhh cum with me" in seconds you came all over his dick and Chan was still pumping inside you but slowly but then he came to a climax he pumped inside you ruff and then came then he stop but was still inside you and he pulled his head back "aaahh FUCK". He pulled out and got up and took off the handcuffs and the blindfold. "Did yo like that baby" "yes Daddy" the Chan got back on the bed and laid beside you and he hugged you "did I hurt you baby" "no Daddy I'm fine" you smile "good now good night baby". "Good night Chan". Then you both fall asleep. 

(Ohh my god I'm finally done just letting you know ITS 3:31 3:31 AM EXACT but anyway I hope you enjoyed the story more coming soon)
Word count (1590)