My Boss

(Y/N pov)
"MmmAaa what time is it  12 a clock ah SHIT I'M LATE FOR WORk". I jump out of bed and head to the bathroom. I rush brushing my teeth and take a quick shower after my shower I rushed into my closet to find something to wear then I found a cute black short dress and put it on.

Then I rushed back into the bathroom and did my hair and makeup

Then I rushed back into the bathroom and did my hair and makeup. I grabbed my keys and headed out the door. It took me soo long to get to work because of stupid traffic.
After 40 minutes
I rush inside the building and sneak past my boss's office so he wouldn't notice that I was late. My boss's name is Bang Chan he is very strict about a lot of things but mostly is strict about an employee being late. I was sitting in my office on my computer until I heard a knock on the door. "Come in" it was Lee Know he places paperwork for me to fill out "good afternoon Y/N Mr.Bang wants you to finish this paperwork before lunch". I looked at lee Know surprised " what are you kidding me Mr. Bang is such an asshole". He crosses his arms and said, "I know right he makes us do a ton of work before break what a bitch but anyways bye Y/N" he walked out my office and closed the door behind him. I started to fill out the paperwork.

After 30 minutes of working on the paperwork I heard someone else knock on the door it was Julia, Bang Chan's ex-girlfriend. I roll my eyes as she walked in my office, " what do you want?"
"Mr. Bang would like to see you" I rolled my eyes again and got up from my chair. I walked to my boss's office and knocked on the door "come in" I walked inside, closed the door behind me, and said, " Yes, Mr. Bang ". He smirked as he looked me up and down "you can't dress like that when you're at work it's too revealing". I looked at him confused "what it is well I didn't realize it". He continues to look at my body up and down " YOU PERVERT stop looking at me like that" he got up from his chair and he walked up to me and whispered in my ear " you deserve a punishment" "W-what?" He cups my face and looks at my lips his eyes were filled with lust it sends shivers down my spine.

He kissed me passionately and I kissed him back as he started to take off my dress. He kisses me all over my body. He lifts me up (bridal style) placing me on the couch. He removes his suit and uses his tie as a blindfold so I couldn't see. His body is between my legs as he dipped down so he could suck my neck. He bites my skin which makes me moan " AaaAhh Chan". I try not to make a sound but it feels soo good. He goes down to my breast and bites my nipples and I could feel him smirking while biting my nipples "I never knew you're this sexy". His nose traces to my stomach and he plants kisses me on my stomach.

He looks at my pussy and strokes his dick before he pushed his dick inside me. He pushes his dick deep inside me. He puts my hands over my head. Suddenly I was gonna cum and I couldn't hold it. " Chan I'm gonna cum!" "Hold it". He pulls out and goes down to your clit and said "now baby girl". I came all in his mouth and he didn't miss a single drop " you taste so good baby girl but it's time for me to cum". He was stroking his dick faster and faster until he came all over my stomach. "Ahhh FUCK". He removes the blindfold. Then I got up and put my dress back on. I was about to leave until he grabbed my wrist and whispered in my ear "will you go with me tonight? We can do round 2". I chuckled and said, "maybe Daddy". He pulls me closer and said 'OK. See you tonight". My cheeks turn red. "Ok then" he kissed me on my forehead." Can't wait for tonight baby girl". I winked at him " bye Daddy see you tonight". I walked out and close the door behind me.

(I finish this one early thank God and I hope you enjoyed the story more coming soon)

Word count (769)