My Boss pt2

(Y/N) pov

It was 4:00 pm and my shift was over. I grabbed my bags and paperwork Mr. Bang wanted me to fill out. I walked to his office and knocked on the door, then i heard  him say "come in". When he saw me come inside he had a big smile on his face.

" what time should i pick you up?" He asked as i place the paperwork on his desk. I smiled and said " ether 7:00 or 8:00 is good time for me " he approches me and grabs my face " i can't wait baby girl". He kisses me and inserts his tough into my mouth.

I break the kiss so I could catch my breath " See you tonight Daddy". I wink and close the door behind me. I got home at 6:30 pm. I head upstairs to take off my dress and I took a quick shower. I look inside my closet to find something to wear. Something caught my eyes it was a cute shot pink  dress with a pink bow at the chest area and with white heals .

I curl my hair and did my makeup

I curl my hair and did my makeup. I found a white choker that my best friend gave me for my birthday. I put on the choker looked in the mirror. It was already 7:00 pm. I heard someone knock on my door " that must be him" I grab my phone, keys and my purse.

I open the door and see Chan holding a bouquet of flowers. He bits his lip" wow, you look gorgeous babygirl " My face flushes red " you look handsome, daddy " I grab the bouquet of flowers and put them in the house.

holds my hand and opens the car"
After you my lady" I chuckled " well thank you Mr.Bang". He starts the car and drives.
After 15 minutes. We arrived It was a 5-star restaurant. A waiter approached us and we followed our waiter to our table.
After 20 minutes of eating.

Chan paid for the bill and we walk to Han River. I suddenly started feeling cold. Chan gave me his jacket [A/N: He such a gentleman, sorry moving on] " why don't you stay at my place tonight?". I nod. After 15 minutes of chatting. We headed to Chan's house.

We arrived. He grabs my hand and we enter his house. It was huge 5 bedrooms,4 Bathrooms,3 master bedrooms, and a beautiful kitchen and a huge living room and there was another room but Chan didn't want to show me. I was surprised" Wow, your house is beautiful"

I followed him to the kitchen he said: " well thank you tea or coffee?" " Tea please, well Mr.bang I'm really impressed". He places the cup of tea in front of me as he sits down" Thank you, please don't call me Mr.Bang call me Chris". I nod. " So (Y/N) tell me about your sex life?"

My eyes widen a bit" Well, you know when we had sex this morning right?". He nods as he places he cup on the table and I continued" well you're my first". He was about to take another sip of his tea as his eyes widen and look at me" I'm you're first how??" I was embarrassed to tell him but I did anyway

" My ex-boyfriend thought I was too sensitive to have sex, so instead of having sex with me they go see other women behind my back". And tears roll down my face and I look at the ground. He lifts my chin and said," where have you been all my life?". More tears started to roll down my face and said "waiting"

Without hesitation, he kisses me. His tongue dancing in my mouth." I'm going to show you how much I love you babygirl".
He kisses me again and my hands around his neck. His hands around my waist. He lifts me off the ground and my legs around his torso. He carries me upstairs. we entered his bedroom. Chan places me on the ground and he was sitting on the bed " strip for me babygir]".

I slowly pull off my dress revealing my naked body. " sit on my lap" I sit on his lap and said." I love you, Christopher Bang" I kiss his forehead. " love you more, babygirl". He kisses the back of my hand. His nose traces down to my neck and sucks on my neck. I move my neck to the side to give him more access to my neck. Moans were escaping from my mouth" Ahhh daddy" He goes down to my breast bitting and sucking it harshly. Which made me through my head back. Chan flips us both which means he was on top of me. He slowly unbuttons his shirt and takes off his pants along with his boxers. His body in between my legs. He kisses me passionately. I break the kiss so I could catch my breath. He kisses my pussy which makes me arch my back.

His tongue playing with my pussy. He then Inserts a finger pumping it in and out. It made me gasp. He inserts his members Inside me witch made me moan loudly. He pins my hands above my head. He pushes his member deeper and harshly inside me. I shout my eyes close and tears streaming down my face. He sucks on my neck to keep me off the pain. my legs around his torso. He lays beside me and said." would you be my girl and make me the happiest man on earth?" I nod and kiss him on the forehead " so that means my Boss will fuck In his office right?". We both laugh and he nods. "I love you, (Y/N)" I start to blush "I love you too daddy" my head on his chest and we both fell asleep.

( I'm so sorry that I haven't posted a story in a while But Two more stories in this book are coming soon and I won't keep you waiting)

Word count (1014)