Stranger

Bang Chan is a mafia leader and he has done some serious shit to get him in serious trouble. Bang Chan was walking on a sidewalk keeping his eye out to see spies looking for him and there was someone else on the sidewalk walking a couple of feet in front it was you.

You were just on your phone minding your own business. Then Bang Chan saw a red dot on your back and Chan realized they were trying to cause a shooting and make people think that it was Bang Chan who shot you.

So Bang Chan rushed to you and pulled you in between two buildings. He pushed you against the wall and your ass was against Chan's dick. You were very surprised at what was going on.

"Hey what are you-" Chan covered your mouth as he looked over to see the people who almost killed you passing by. While Chan looked the other way, you felt something big and long grow between your thighs. You look down and see a huge lump in between your thighs. Chan noticed that he was hard but he thought you wouldn't notice

but ooh you noticed then you start to move your thighs together because you didn't like how it felt to have a big hard dick in between your legs. Chan grunted as he felt you rubbing your thighs like that. Chan looked back at you and got close to your ear and said

" hey d-don't move like that aah". As soon as you heard his voice you got a little turned on so you continued to move your thighs but faster. Chan grunted again then he grabbed you and turned you around "hey I told you to-" as soon as he turn you around he saw your beautiful gray eyes ( why grey eyes I have no idea grey eyes are pretty tho but anyway back to the story)

He gazed into your eyes 'oh wow, her eyes look like the moon' then Chan realized what you were wearing: a short skirt and a crop top with a hole at your chest area showing off your tits.

Chan looked at your chest for a good couple of seconds then he looked back at you. Then Han just pulled you slowly to the way to his car. Now both of you were in the car.

Chan started the car and started to drive and all you could look at was Chan's big hard dick and Chan noticed. And he also noticed that you were getting wet just by how you were sitting

"What, are you really that hungry for a dick you're acting like you never had sex before". "Well I have had sex before with my EX and of course, it was not good and you're dick looks twice the size of my exes so am I not supposed to be hungry for it".

"Heh well, you're right but anyways what's your name" "oh my name is Y/N what's yours" "my name is Chris Bang chan and you have a beautiful name" you blushed and had a little sparkle in your eyes "t-thank you C-Chris". Chan blushed at how cute you said his name.

You two arrived at his house and as soon as you got a look at his house you thought it was beautiful. "Wow Chris you're house is amazing" "well thank you now let's hurry up and head inside I'm so hard I feel like my dick is going to fall off" "o-ok" you and Chan both then rushed inside.

In a matter of minutes, you and Chan both were in his room. You didn't even get a chance to look around because Chan pinned you against the wall. You didn't even get a chance to speak because Chan kissed you immediately. The kiss was slow until it got fast and passionate. Your tongues were fighting together.

Then you pulled away and looked away allowing Chan to suck your neck "ahh Chan". Chan then got off your neck and looked down at your breast. Chan's hands slowly went from your waist to your breast. "Ahh" Chan squeezed and pulled your breast.

"Aahh Chris please" " please what" "please touch me more" Chan was still holding on to your breast moving them around and massaging them. "Ok but you have to call me what I want to hear" you looked at him with such thirst and lust in your eyes " please D-daddy touch me more" "good girl"