I.B.R.I.S. AU: Not Him

A/N: Hello. It's Crimsis. Merry Crimms. Merry Chrysler.
...
This is very much not six sentences.
Anyway, this is a scene from the Dominion era of my Jurassic World AU, the I.B.R.I.S. Project, or simply known as the I.B.R.I.S AU. I've been pretty iffy on JWFK and JWD after having seen them, and I have a lotta issues with JWD. So my co-writer and I have been joking about how I could write a better JW movie, and the I.B.R.I.S. AU is the product of that.
Blue's baby, instead of being female and named Beta, is male, and is called "Clue" (think Blue's Clue). I have my own design for him, too, and that will be posted on a later date here, but it's up on my Patreon!

No. Not Clue. Not him. Anything but him.

Blue shrieked in urgency, jumping up to try and reach the panicking juvenile, his feathers bristling in terror as he thrashed around inside the net, screeching and pawing blindly at the air, trying to reach for his mother just as soon as a giant pickup truck slammed into her side.

Blue tumbled off a snowy hill, her ribs aching from the force of the truck hitting her. She roared, instantly launching herself up, trying in vain to reach her baby, furious and scared distressed calls escaping her parted jaws.

GET AWAY FROM MY BABY! LEAVE HIM ALONE!

Her heart broke in two as she heard Clue's shrieking cries, her talons scrabbling against the snowy rocks as she caught glimpses of the humans hauling a netted Clue into a metal crate, one of them jerking his hand back with a series of curses.

"Ow! That little shit! Hurry and get it in there!" He yelled, clearly the alpha of the pack.

The female raptor managed to find enough strength in her to launch herself up, roaring in fury as the pickup truck peeled out of her densite, chunks of earth and snow being brought up by their wheels.

She growled, tail lashing as she instantly gave chase, talons tapping in furious Morse code.

Clue. Mine. Give back. NOW.

She let out a series of loud, shrill distress calls, praying she would be able to alert Indy, her tail whipping back and forth behind her.

The dinosaur snarled, showing her teeth as she started to gain on the truck, moving off to the side to try and snap at the moving tires or slam into the bed of the truck.

The two men standing in the truck bed still trying to lock the screeching Clue inside the cargo crate focused their attention on the furious Blue, chuckling at her efforts to try and reach her baby.

"Rainn! The raptor's gaining on us!" One of them called.

The man behind the wheel, Rainn, was quick to swerve into the desperate raptor, running her right off the trail.

Blue shrieked as she tumbled down a snowy embankment, colliding with a panicked and confused Menace at the bottom.

The Indoraptor cackled in alarm as the smaller female slammed into him, screeching obscenities in their tongue, tail whipping around.

What's wrong?! What happened?!

The taupe grey and cobalt female scrambled to her feet, hissing when her ankle twinged in painful protest.

Humans. They have Clue.