2

Amy steps up with not a nervous bone in her body. Her tight pony tail and red hair glistening in the light she waits to be asked for her name, and doesn't speak unless spoken to.

"Name and age?" the same man as before asks. She glances over at me as I gulp down a bottle of water. I send a cheerful smile her way before she responds.

" Amy Tuan, 21" She responds with a calm expression on her face, although she won't show it or admit it, I know that she's freaking out under the calm act she's showing right now. "You may proceed"

She decides on which member to follow and performs the song flawlessly, not showing a form of exhaustion on her face. She knows what she's here to do and she's doing it. I believe she'll get the spot before I do and I'm gonna support her no matter what the outcome is for the both of us.

As the song ends, only a small droplet of sweat falls down her cheek, she was glowing, and that's why she's my best friend. She's literally good at everything. And she presents her beautiful vocals next receiving wide eyed looks from the men at the small table in front of her.

As she finishes everything I clap for her from the other side of the room. Receiving looks from the table I stop. 

More girls come in and audition and the judges just continue scratching down notes on their clipboards.

"Alright ladies, we have the results of who made it and who didn't. If I call your name please stand and move to the larger room where you will be given information about being a trainee, where you will stay, and where we will go over the contract." the man pauses, then finishes off with "The signing of your contract will be completed at a later date."

"Choi Jiho, Kim Suho, Ivy Park, and Amy Tuan. That is the list that needs to proceed to the other room, to the rest of you, you had a good run but better luck next time.' 

Amy shakes me out of excitement and I look at her with wide eyes. She has a stupidly wide grin on her face as we proceed to the next room. The whole time my eyes stay wide out of excitement and fear mixed. I didn't believe that I would make it but here i am going over my contract.