7 explicit

I wake up in a sweat. I decide to shower so I don't stink with guests over. 

I hear my bathroom door open and watch a sleepy Chan walk in. Once he realizes the shower running, he look over at me with a smirk. 

"Can I stay?" he asks with a smile, my knees become weak. 

I nod and open the door to the shower. Chan enters and moves my hair out of my face. 

"You're so beautiful." he runs his finger on the shape of my jaw. He then grabs my face and kisses me. I automatically melt into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck to deepen it. His hands rub up and down my back as we kiss. 

He pulls away and starts washing my back. The hot water running down my body as the sponge moves around my back. I rest my head back on his shoulder as he cleans my front. He drops the sponge and puts his hands on my waist, kissing my neck.

My hands automatically goes to his curls as he leaves marks on me. 

He pulls away and shushes me.

"Remember the others are still asleep." he says as he drops to his knees.

I make eye contact with him as his face goes in between my legs. I grip onto his curls as he eats me out. Chills go through my whole body as I throw my head back. Heavy breathing fills the bathroom as Chan continues, he grips my thighs softly.

He pulls back and stands up.

"Why'd you stop." I whine, out of breath. He doesn't respond he just put my hands up against the wall of the shower and pushes into me.

He puts one hand over my mouth and the other in my hair and thrusts hard.

The water mixed with our skin colliding fills the room with clapping noises. He lets go of my mouth and grips onto my hips. He comes close to my ear and whispers.

"You like it when I fuck you like this don't you?

I let a loud moan slip out when he says this, my walls clenching around him. 

I cum hard and scream. He pulls out and shoves me to my knees. He finishes on my face.

"Good girl" he says as he helps me back to my feet.

We finish showering and then get dressed. He kisses me one last time and walks out of my bathroom.

I walk out to the smell of bacon and eggs.

"Mmm it smells good, who's cooking." No one answers.

Suho comes out of her bedroom with Changbin. His hair in a frenzy and her cheeks are red. 

I give her a confused look and then I finally understand. 

I don't say anything to avoid embarrassing her, but we'll talk later.

I look over at Amy, who's smiling at Minho while he fries the bacon. They're laughing together. She places her hand on his arm.

I smile