9

As I eat my steak I can't help but look around the restaurant, It's absolutely stunning from top to bottom. Chan smiles at you while you look around. 

"Pretty huh?" he says, staring at me. I nod in response.

Heavy rainfall patters on the roof as we continue our meal. 

"Well I guess our plans to walk the town are ruined." Minho says to Chan

"I'm not afraid of a little bit of rain." Amy blurts out, I smile at her.

"Okay then we can still do it. But you need to take those heels off, I don't want you to fall." Minho says to her, holding her hand. I smile at their little interaction.

Chan grabs the bill and we walk outside. I go to take my heels off when Chan stops me.

"Let me get that for you." he says with a smile. He unbuckles my heels and throws them in the car, and Minho does the same with Amy's heels.

I grab Chan's hand and we bolt through the rain, playing in it like we were children again. Things were more complicated then when we were children though, Amy and I are raising stars, and Minho and Chan are already famous idols. If we were caught then things would be more complicated, we would have to go to the big boss of JYPE and it would be a whole ordeal, but if two normal people were caught running through the rain people would just walk past them like nothing was happening.

Things for us are a lot more difficult, serious relationships are almost impossible in the industry and when they are going on it is suggested that things are hidden for ours and the company's sake.

I snap back into reality as Chan spins me in the rain, a wide grin on his face.

Even though I'm trying to push them down, I'm starting to develop feelings for him. He makes me feel like I'm at home again. He's like a breath of fresh air when you first wake up. I check my phone all the time to see if he's messaged me. He's home. And I have hard feelings for him. 

My heart races as he pulls my face close. I look him in the eyes as he pulls me in. He holds my waist with one hand and my jaw with the other.

"I think I'm in love with you." he whispers. I smile at him.

He kisses me, and sparks light up inside of me. My wet hair sticks to my cheeks as his hand drifts into it. I pull away.

"I think I'm in love with you too." 

Amy's POV

I haven't felt this happiness in so long. 

Minho makes all my worries wash away. At this point I don't care if we get caught. I just wanna be here, with him. And the way he holds my hand, tells me he wants that too. 

I'm so glad that I finally met someone who makes me wanna live, he shows me that I'm actually worth more than my looks. 

And he makes me smile, I don't have to fake it around him.

Ivy's POV

When we got back to the car, my makeup was ruined and I was soaked. 

 I decide to stay in the back with Chan on the way back home. He keeps his hand glued to my thigh the whole way home. He's so hot when he's possessive.  I think to myself. 

He glances over at me and smiles. "You're still so beautiful when your hair is curly." he says

I blush and kiss his cheek as a thank you

Home.