Chapter 1: First

A peaceful celestial weather suddenly turned into a raging rainstorm, The mountain's pathway became flooded in mere minutes, Up the mountain path, the splashing of footsteps could be heard in the midst of the storm, The sounds lead to a cramped old cottage. There, an old man is skittering toward the front door of the cottage. He managed to open it and once inside slammed it shut. In a room only lit by numerous oil lamps, an elderly woman sitting on a wood-carven rocking chair awaits her soul mate's return. Her eyes gleam with joy as she caught the sight of the old man's wrinkled face.

"How was work today dear? Did you collect any firewood?" as she boils her homemade stew.

"Nah just some old useless twigs." sighed the old man.

With a lasting smile pasted on her face, she scoops up the fresh warm stew into a bowl and serves it to the old man. As he was about to slurp up his wife's delicacy, they both heard an unearthly growl outside of their peaceful sanctuary. The old man grabbed a pitch fork that was right beside the dining table.

He slowly made his way towards the front door as the demonic growl continued. He reached the door and slowly reached for the knob.

The growls suddenly stopped and a heavy silence occupies the entire room. He breaths a sigh of relief not knowing the dark evil aura outside the cottage.

The door suddenly barged open: a sight the couple will never cease to forget.

A colossal man with red eyes infused with pure evil and has goat like horns that sticks out of his head. He takes out his sword and ransacks the whole living room as the old man cuddled his wife in fear.

"Come now both of you "Earthen"! Your service is needed for the genesis!" commanded the demonic looking man.

"NO! "NEPHILIM" We are with the Light! we will never serve your horrendous army!" rejected the old lady.

"Then you will serve in dea-" the man falls to the floor as he was about to swing his sword.

He growled in pain and looked down to his chest. There was an arrow that pierced his dark foolish heart. Suddenly a barrage of arrows flew towards him from the front door and ended his life.

The couple turned towards the door and saw a hooded figure walking towards them. The old woman notices the crest of the elven kingdom of Ishtar on her cape. The figure removed her hood and revealed her cloaked face.