9

sidney's POV:

The party was going great. Even though I felt like I was enjoying myself, I actually wasn't. Ever since the death of Casey and Steve happened, I tried to stay to myself a little bit more. And everyone has been acting unusual nowadays since the murders. Especially Billy.

He's been acting cold towards everyone
including me which makes me feel unsure about the 'Sex' thing.

All of a sudden I heard someone calling my name which made snap out of my thoughts. "Sidney!" Stu called walking over to me. "What's up?" I said facing him. "Billy's here" He whispered playfully.

Damnit! I thought to myself. Talking to Billy was the last I wanted to do, Especially since I've been avoiding him. I looked pass Stu spotting Billy standing near the door already looking at me.

"Come on he's desperate" Stu said nudging my arm a little. "I guess" I sighed walking over to Billy. "Hey" I say walking up to him. "Hey" He replies. "Look Sid, I know I've been distant but I-", "It's fine" I said. "And also Billy" I spoke up, "I'm ready".

"Really?'' He pauses. "Yeah" I replied taking his hand.

Tatum POV:

"I'm going to get some more beers" I announced to everyone. I walked to the basement door . As I walked into the basement I immediately felt goosebumps forming on my arms and the hairs on my neck standing up.

I walked over to the refrigerator grabbing the beer one by one until I was done. I heard a crash which startled me a little, thank goodness no one was done here.

"Tatum it's ok" I said to myself hurrying over to the door. I turned the door handle and to my surprise it was locked...

"Hey shitheads!" I knocked. "Hello!". Still no answer. "Shit!" I mumble.

I pressed the garage button to see who's out there but as I was going to the door went back down.

I turned around to see who it was but it was just someone in a ghostface mask and a dark cloak.

"Is that you Randy?" I asked curiously. The person shook it's head no.

"Ok what movie is this from? I spit on your garage.'' I joked walking to the stairs. "Lose the outfit if Sidney sees it she'll flip" I added. The person shook it's head no once again. 

"Oh you want to play psycho killer?" I sassed which caused them to shake their head Yes.

"Can I be the helpless victim?" I jokingly whined.
"Ok" I said before getting into character. "No please don't kill me Mr. Ghostface I want to be in the sequel."

I tried open the door but the unknown person had blocked me. "Cut Casper that's a wrap" I joke getting slowly annoyed.

The masked person had suddenly grabbed my arm making me dropped the beer bottles which crashed onto the floor.
"Hey what the hell are you doing?" I said trying to take my arm away .

My arm gets sliced which made let a painful groan as I stumbled back.  As the killer tried to get closer to me I opened up the fridge which smacked them in the face which caused them to fall down. Which was the perfect time for me to run to the door.

"FUCKER!" I shouted throwing a beer bottle at the killer. The killer came running towards me but I ducked causing them to fall over me.

I tried to go squeeze through the doggie as hard as I could.

The killer had press the garage door making me get lifted up. "NO!" I screamed over and over. But it was to late.