12

sidney's POV:

After Monica and Randy had left I was all alone and in the house with billy and the killer. I didn;t know wehre Stu had went, problay off to go get the cops hopefully. I heard hard knocks coming from the front door which startled me for a second. I hesitated at first until final opening the door. "He's the killer you got to let me in sid!" Randy said looking at me with Stu beside him, "Stu where were you?" I asked ignoring Randy. "I was getting away from the killer!" He replied,"Not possible because the killer had stab me and you had disapperd which mean your the killer!" Randy object shouting at Stu. Just as Stu was about to fire back I slammed the door on the both of them and locked it .

"Sidney" I heard a voice call that sounded familar. I turned around to see Billy holding his self up by using the raling. "Help me-" He says tumbling down the steps mutiple times. I rushed over to him to make sure if he was ok until he stood up. "I-I thought you were-'' "Hurt?" Billy says finshing my sentance with a smirk on his face and slowly reaching for his pocket and revealing a gun. "Your the killer" I said taking a few steps back until I couldn't. "But how if your here and-" "Sidney" He chuckles walking up to me,"Every killer has an accomplince" He says tracing the gun along my face. "STU" He yelled looking into the kitchen, Just then Stu comes dragging Randy along with him.

Oh shit...