14

Gale POV:

I awake with a dull pain underlying the numbness in my right arm, and am enveloped by the stench of rotting leaves. Even before I open my eyes I know I'm not at home. The air is heavy and damp, pressing against my skin like a clammy shroud. Where am I? When I do decide to open my eyes my vision is sleep-blurred and untrustworthy. All I see is a moving figure coming towards me and calling out my name. The voice sounded really famillar like I've heard it somewhere until I realized I did! It was Dewey!

"Dewey!" I called regaining my vision again. He runs over to me with blood dripping down from the side of his head and with a gun in his hand. "Gale are you alright?" He asked in a panicked voice. "Yeah I'm fine I just woke up" I said. "Gale we need to kill the killer before he tries to kill everyone in the house" Dewey says. "Dewey that's nonsense there's no killer-" "Look at you Gale!" He yells angrily, "You have scar on your face and you also have a busted lip!" He points out.

Dewey was right, I did taste blood everytime I'd talk or respondedto him. And the killer! How could I even forget about that it's the only reason I came here. To write a story and brodcast it to the public.

"Look Gale" He says calmily,"All I'm trying to say to you is that, we need to stop this killer before everyone in the get's killed and us also". I nod my head as he passes me a gun. "You have two guns?" I question. "I'm a cop Gale" He laughs.

Short chapter! sorry :)