Feeling the pain and sorrow

I felt the pressure of the blade going into my youngest brothers body but,did not realize it .I hear the scream of my brother but,it was to late.I hear my older brother scream RAPH!!I feel the pressure of someone pull me off Mikey.I was pushed to my shell then I was wondering were is my other Sia?I look over to mikey there it is in Mikey's side.You You stabbed me Mikey got out laying on his shell about to go into shock.Donnie and Master Splinter helped Mikey up after they claimed the frantic turtle into the lab and they had to pull my blade out of him before they could move him.He screamed and let some tears run down his puffy pink red checks .Then I fell someone coming closer from behind me.I turn around quick.It was Leo.What do you want Leo I said.Putting my weapons in my holder holding the one I stabbed Mikey with.How could you hurt your youngest brother?He asked me with horror worry and anger all over my leaders face.I...I was just in the match and he was making me mad Leo you just don't understand.I said pushing Leo out of the way walking to the lab.I would if you told me Leo said walking closer.Stay back I said putting my hand out in front me of me.After I turned around from the door way.Raph you have to talk to us about this he said walking closer.Then I said why are you judge ing me No one understands me and now you don't you don't get it I said with my blood boiling.Then I ran out of the sewer hearing Leo yell my name in the back ground.Of the cold crisp air in the dark sewer.