Chapter 2

A/N:      M/n = Mother's name

               F/n = Father's name

              H/c = Hair color

             E/c = Eye color

"Why bonjour Mon chéri~" 

Cat Noir POV:

"Why bonjour Mon chéri~" I said with a flirtatious smirk while kissing her hand. Behind her was a boy who looked around my age. "Cat Noir! There's no one in the other room! We have to investigat- oh wait is that your room." she said while asking the boy and deadpanning. 
"I-uh my name is um M-Milos (l/n) and this is my sis (y/n)(l/n) and y-yes that's my room." Milos said while putting his hand on y/n's shoulder. Y/n started wiggling her eyebrows at Milos and he lightly punched her arm.

"Ouch, anyways nice to meet you both. Ladybug and Cat Noir right?" Y/n said while taking my hand and Ladybug's hand and started shaking it. Ladybug's eyes started widening. "Wait are you the Y/n L/n and that's the Milos l/n?!" she said with a squeal. "Um yea it's us" y/n said with jazz hands. I chuckled and walked over to the other room, I was about to knock the door when someone took my hand and stopped me. I looked to my side to see Y/n. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." she said with a face full of cringe and disgust while looking at the door. 
"Why not?"
"If you want to know then knock and open the door."
"Uh I bet it's fine" I said. The second I knocked and open that door I was scarred. I should've listened. I closed the door and told the couple that we landed and that they should kind of tone it down a little. I turned around to see Y/n with and 'I told you so' look. I rubbed my neck and looked away, and saw Milos and Ladybug having their own conversation. 

"Hey guys, I think we all were on the plane long enough. Let's get off the plane and explore Milos. Oh and thank you Cat Noir and Ladybug." Y/n said while grabbing Milos's hand and running our the door. Before she left she leaned out the door and said "Au revoir! Mwah!", while blowing a kiss then saluting and left. My heart started beating loudly in my ears while Ladybug started giggling, "Au revoir Y/n and M-Milos!" Me and Ladybug burst out in laughter and turned to see Y/n's parents standing there, holding hands, and apologizing about that

"It's fine sir and ma'am, really. I should've listened to Y/n." I chuckled.
"Hey how about you two come over anytime and have dinner with us." (M/n) said.
"YES!" me and Ladybug yelled. "Uh I mean if you insist" I said while scratching my neck.
Y/n's parents thanked us and walked away laughing catching up to the two kids who looked like they were having a deep discussion.   

Y/n POV:

Oh my god. I just had a conversation with Ladybug and Cat Noir. Someone pinch me.

Just then Milos pinched me and I looked at him with the 'what the heck' look. He laughed and started rambling his conversation with Ladybug/Marinette. 

"-and she looked so badass when she was saying that." He said while finishing his story.
"Who looked badass?" my dad said while creeping up on us. We jumped at his voice.
"Holy crap dad you scared us!" I said.
"Haha sorry guys but we gotta head to our new home and sleep early cause I signed you two up for school tomorrow." he responded. We nodded and headed home. 

~~~~ Small Time Skip ~~~~

We drove through Paris and stopped at a huge mansion.
"Holy crap! Is this our house?! It's bigger than the on we used to have." I said, my brother agreed and we went to our rooms. "HOLY SHIT!!! THIS IS INSANE!!!" I yelled.
"FOR REALS! PREACH SIS!" Milos replied with a girly tone. We burst out in laughter.