Chapter 1.

Victoria POV.

My name is Victoria Rose England I live with my grandparents and I am homeschooled.

I suffer minor health issues but it doesn't stop me from trying to live a normal life, I work with my grandmother's flower shop and I always bring in customers.

I hear the door open and I see my friend Darren I smile and he smiles as he sees me.

Darren“ Hi Victoria I um *blushes* grew these for you cause I felt like you might be low on some food.

Victoria“ Oh Darren you tore your shirt.

Darren“ *chuckles* Well it's hard being a baker and growing a veggie and fruit garden

I giggle and he blushes and he heads to the door and I smile and take a bite out of an apple.

Grandma“ I still don't understand why you don't date that sweet boy it's obvious he's smitten.

I blush and watch Darren heading up the street and I sigh.

Victoria“ I don't Grandma it's just I grew up with him it be weird.

She chuckles and takes the basket and heads out and I smile and start cutting the dead petals off the roses.

I hear the door.

??“ Excuse me I like to buy some black roses.

Victoria“ *confused* Black?

I turn around and I see a Nevermore student.

Victoria“ *smiles* Um may I ask your name?

Gomez“ *smiles* Oh how rude of me.

He takes my hand and kisses it I blush.

Gomez“ Gomez Addams *smiles* What's your name?

Victoria“ My name's Victoria England and um I'm very sorry we don't have black roses just red or yellow or purple-.

Gomez“ Oh then purple will be good.

I smile and grab a bouquet and he pays and he gives me a smile and takes a rose and gives it to me.

Gomez“ Have a nice day Vixen.

Victoria“ It's Victoria.

Gomez“ But Vixen makes you sound dangerous *winks*.

He walks out and I look at the rose with a small smile.