Chapter 9.

Aurora POV.

It's the middle of the night and it's raining I stare through the window it's raining.

I hear the sound of tapping I close my eyes and pray for my grandmother and grandfather to stay healthy.

I hear knocking on my door I turn around and I stare at my door in fear.

I walk towards the door and I open it carefully and I see no one  until the door gets kicked down.

I see Gomez who's drunk and his eyes looking at me with an emotion that I am all to familiar with.

Anger.

Gomez“ My ancestors have wiped out elves to experiment on blood.

I back away from him and I end up backing into the wall one of my nightgown straps slip off my shoulder.

He walks closer and I begin to shiver as his his cold hands trail up my arms.

Gomez“ My Father killed many men and women to have my mother be by his side and my mother did the same.

He cups my face and I feel his breath touching my face I shiver and I hold back my tears.

His face leans inches from mine his lips almost touching mine.

Gomez“ I protect those I love and you my little flower girl are one of those I love and shall protect until I die.

He smiles and his lips touch mine but I shove him off and he looks at me with that drunken smile.

Gomez“ You have a choice Amor.

I glare at his boldness.

Aurora“ My heart shall forever belong to Darren I'll die alone and we'll marry in the heavens and in hopes of another life we'll unite and he won't die in my arms.

He looks at me with a smile of arrogance and walks out I run to my door and close it.

I look at the fire place in my dorm and I sit in front of it and I stare at wood.

It begins to smoke and a little fire forms.

I stare at the fire as it gets bigger.

Aurora“ *sighs*.

The fire stops and disappears I stand and go to bed but I see a silhouette of a man.

With a gun.

He aims.

Aurora“ *screams*!

Emma POV.

I hear a gun shot and the sound of a body drop.

That came from Aurora's room.