Chapter 10.

Aurora POV.

I wake up in a hospital bed and see my friends and the headmaster.

Emma“ Are you ok!?

Larissa“ Oh yea Emma she's grand after being shot in the rib.

Emma“ Oh that's good.

Larissa looks at Emma and she looks at her with a look of frustration.

Headmaster“ I have arranged a couple werewolves and vampires to mine the perimeter during nightfall in case that happens again.

Phoenix“ Why can't I be part of that to I'm looking to taste rotten men *confused* or women Rory what did they look like?

Aurora“ I don't know.

Avery“ We'll let you rest we'll see you when school is over.

I wave them goodbye and the headmaster remains with me.

Headmaster“ Now I believe I didn't formally introduce myself my name is Ericson England your father was my little brother.

Aurora“ But your not an elf.

Ericson“ *chuckles* As werecats it be difficult to explain why we weren't born like elves.

Aurora“ So your my uncle?

He smiles and pats my head.

Ericson“ Yes I am and don't you worry as long as I remain headmaster I shall have the school safe especially you now dear rest up I have to let your grandparents know that you are recovering nicely.

I nod and he leaves.

Morticia“ Hi Aurora can I come in?

I look and see Morticia with white orchids I nod and she sets them in a vase and sits on a chair beside the bed.

Morticia“ I'm glad your ok.

Aurora“ Thanks *confused* Why are you and Gomez so attracted to me? Before I was thought to be a normie now I'm an elf.

Morticia“ I can't explain how the heart works but it's agonistic and torturous feeling wanting a bloody pained gasm of love to burst, it's just awful.

Aurora“ Okaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Morticia“ Anyway I want you to know Gomez isn't like his ancestors he really loves you as do I.

She stands to leave and as she exits she is having a stare off with a silhouette of people.

Morticia“ *fake smiles* Luna.

Luna“ Morticia you looking beautiful.

Morticia“ Thanks I just woke up like this without doing to much work and not worrying about fleas.

Luna“ We should meet for coffee.

Morticia“ Oh are you paying?

L&M“ *fake laughss *sighs*.

Morticia and Luna have a silent stare down while Eclipse and Melina walk in.

Eclipse“ Hospital food sucks here's a fruit cup I made for ya.

Melina“ *gives book*.

Aurora“ Emotions Wrath?

*Smirks*

Melina“ It's about a beautiful farm girl wanted by a rough dangerous gang leader in the old west you should read it.

Aurora“ Oh thank you.

Melina clicks her tongue and walks off.

Eclipse“ We'll be leaving um you Saturday night.

Aurora“ Um if I'm not in bed rest for a long time then maybe.

He smiles.

Eclipse“ Great I'll pick you up at ten.

Did he just ask me out?