Chapter four:

Dimitri's point of view:

"You're torturing them you know? Why not just tell them you're alive? I didn't save you for you to come live with me for all of eternity!" I said. She smiled. "But I bet that's half of the reason why. Dimitri you saved me, but I am another man's girl and I realize that you must love me too, so why'd you do it?" I sighed, she always knew how to twist my words. I'd only came in her room to ask her if she wanted a blood bag. "Because Rosa if I'd have left you to die I would have to suffer through the must unbearable torture ever, I would lose my only prodigy, I'd lose you and I can't ever do that Rosa, I love you" she sighed profusely.

"I knew you'd say that... Dimitri I really can't go there, not now, for almost half a year I let them believe I was dead, I've put them through hell and to push it further I have been talking to them through their dreams. There's a problem though..." I frowned and put my hand on her shoulder in what I hoped was a consolidating gesture. "What?" She scowled. "I can't get through to Gabe" I bit my lower lip and felt blood drawn, copper trickled into my mouth and the next second my lip was healed again.

"I am clueless your the badass back from the dead hybrid I'm just me I haven't got the slightest idea why you can't contact Gabe. Rosa?" she looked up at me. "Yes?" I nearly kissed her when she looked at me like that but using all my self restraint I talked instead. "Did you... Well... Did you ever consider the fact that those kids might not be Bennetts?" she frowned and pursed her lips. "Of course they're Bennetts kids, you've seen the resemblance yourself and they grow to look more like me and him everyday" I frowned.

"Of course. I... I shouldn't have asked, it was stupid of me." She looked at me with kind sapphire eyes. "Yes you should've asked actually. You have a right to know whether I gave birth to your children and not Bennetts. But what you don't remember is that then they wouldnt be hybrids the most dominant parts of them are vampire and werewolf but they still have my other talents too." I sighed. "Yes, of course" she grinned.

"You mentioned a blood bag?" I matched her grinning. "A positive?" her grin grew wider. "Hell yeah!" I returned with a few bags for her she took them greedily. "I feed as badly as a newborn these days" I laughed. "Yeah but so do I" she bit her lower lip before piercing the bag. "Do I seem different to you?" I pursed my lips as I took in her ravishing appearance, with a sigh I made my disagreement known. She frowned. "I feel... odd." I laughed bluntly. "You nearly died, that was bound to happen" she brushed it off. "Yeah... I suppose so." I put my blood bag down and got out of my seat. I walked over to her and embraced her with a warm but friendly hug. "Rosa you look the same, you talk the same, heck you even think the same!" She looked into my eyes, hers were like crystalline bright blue seas.

It felt good to hold her again like this, it felt right. She leaned her head on my chest. Where our skin made contact I felt a burning electricity, I think I loved her again, if not even more so than before...No. I couldn't do this to her again. She was married. She had kids. She had a family... That feeling was long gone between us and now, now I had to get the woman I loved back with her mate, children and family because I would not wreck that for her, I couldn't live knowing she hated me. "Rosa, tomorrow, you are going home. Is that understood?" she bit her lower lip and if possible it turned me on more than just the hug. I struggled to speak, my throat was tight, I knew I didn't want to let her go.

"Is that an order sire?" I fought a mental battle with myself to not take whatever innocence she had left right here and now. Her voice, god it was beautiful, not to mention she was speaking in her natural Everdeenian accent. "Yes, that's an order" I said my voice was tight and my response almost inaudible. "Well then at your order I shall leave. Sire..." it broke my heart to hear her say that, but I knew at the end of the day it's what's right.