Chapter 1

Today is my last day of Junior year and im so happy. My brother Ethan is graduating this year and I'm sad that he is leaving me.

Tonight im spending the entire week at my friend Carlys house. Me and her have been best friend's since the 1st grade. She has always been there for me.

Right now I'm in class waiting for the bell to ring.

Watching the clock, it makes a loud tick after tick until finally it ring everyone runs out of the room and started running to there lockers and screaming "thank god", or "finally" all making me silently giggle.

"Ever come on let's go." Carly yelled from her locker. I quickly ran to her and we were out of there.

"So Ever are you excited." She asked with her eyes on the road.

"Yes." I screamed with excitement

"Good we are going to have a lot of fun." She said laughing.

We finally reached her house and we came in got ready for our sleepover. I went to put my pjs on as did she. We then watched movies and played board games.

"Do you want to play truth or dare." Carly asked me.

"Sure." I answered and grabbed a pillow and scooted into the floor.

"Okay do want to go first carly or me." I asked her.

"You ask first." She told me

"Okay Carly truth or dare."

"Dare, im not scared." She said proud of herself.

"Okay then let me think." I sat there and thought of something.

"I dare you to go to the next door neighbors and ask them if they have any... um a tampon I don't know." I said laughing.

"Okay I got this." She got up and went down stairs I followed her.

We walked out the front door and she knocked on the door.

"Hello." the old lady said that answered the door.

"Do have any uh tampon's." Carly asked starting to laugh.

"Im sorry but I don't play these games now you get on out of here you huligen." The old lady swatted at her and she ran to me in tears from laughing so hard.

We went back into the house and played a little longer then we went to bed.

I woke up and looked at the clock 3:36 am. My phone lit up the dark, empty room, mom flashing on the screen.

I picked it up and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hello Ever." she sounded like she was crying

"Mom what's wrong?" I asked worried.

"E-ethan is dead he got in a car accident." I sat there for a minute trying to process what I just heard.

This can't be happening he was just here this morning I seen him.

I hung up the phone and broke down crying.

"Ever whats wrong?" Carly asked getting out of bed.

"Ethan Is dead Carly, dead." I screamed.

This sucked knowing he was gone. I looked at my phone and threw it against the wall with all the anger I had built up inside of me, I slowly walked over to it, knowing it had shattered everywhere. I leaned up against the wall and let the tears fall from my eyes.

I love you Ethan please come back.