Chapter 3

I haven't left the house in about 2 months. School is starting back next week and im terrified what people will say or do.

I went school shopping yesterday, usally im excited for that but not this time.

"Ever it's time for dinner." My mom yelled

I slowly made my way down stairs. I sat down and looked at the food.

Did I mention I haven't been eating much either. Sometimes I eat but other times im not in the mood, these days I never am.

I poked at my food for a little while eating a few bites.

I asked if I could be excused. I got up and went to my room. I got in the shower and went to bed.

1 week later... first day of school

I got up and went to get my clothes. I picked out a white dress with yellow sun flowers on it and white flats.

I wore my hair down in beach waves. I put on a little mascara and walked down stairs.

I grabbed an apple and went to my car. I got in made sure to buckle up and headed to school.

When I pulled in the parking lot I sat there for a minute and thought. About? I don't know just whatever was on my mind.

When I was done with that nonsense I grabbed my backpack and walked to the doors.

I took a deep breathe and walked in.

I was walking to my locker which seemed like it took forever.

I put in my combination and got my books, I took a glance at my classes and made my way to math my favorite. Note the sarcasm.

I walked in and sat next to Carly.

"Hey best friend I haven't talked to you in forever." She nugged at my shoulder.

"Hey." A small smile crept on my face

"I have really missed you." She smiled

"I know and I've missed you too." I said and looked down at my books.

I sat threw the whole day bored and quiet. The only person that bothered to talk to me was carly, and the teacher when she asked me a question.

I was walking to my car when someone called my name.

"Hey Ever can you come take picture." I smiled thinking they wanted a picture with me but that was not the case.

"Thanks." She handed me the phone.

I quickly snapped the photo and handed her phone back and ran to my car.

I got in and locked all the doors and let my tears I didn't know I had fall onto my shirt.

I was starting the car when someone knocked on the window.