Chapter 1

The cold was the night as the 21-year-old Colombian doctor walked through the murky streets of London, as the streets screamed of the morbid illness that hung in the air. The black plague has greatly impacted this once magnificent city, with most of its older residents now residing in heaven.

Eldlight tried to shake the thought from his head as he condoned through the streets of London looking for houses that might need medical help.

"Maybe I should visit the poorer side of town. They have more fleas and mice there," Eldlight thought. " They probably need a doctor anyway, there is always some type of freak accident that happens there. It's just a short walk to get to the farmland,"   

Sometime later, Eldlight arrived at the farmland, he could already see the symptoms of the plague in the town; the large lumps on their skin, the coal-black fingers, and the swollen limbs.

"The city should do more to help these people, but the city favors the rich. Besides, what could the city do? It's not like me or the city can magically make a cure for the plague, and it looks like I'm not the only doctor in town,"

The streets were covered with plague doctors, which made the roads look entirely black, with the rain still pelting down.

But suddenly a voice broke the silence,

"Excuse me, sir, would you like a flower?"