Twisted Escapes - 1

Canada sighed too himself as he walked out of the UN building located in Canada the place, America hadn't come to this meeting for no defined reason. UN proclaimed him as sick, but Canada didn't believe that. It was his brother UN was talking about, He knew him more then UN.

- Canada's Point Of View -

UN doesn't know anything about my brother! Ame would've called me and told me if he was sick, right? Canada thought kicking a rock as he walked across the white concrete ground. He turned a corner to be met with a strange screech from a alley near by.

"What was that?" Canada said to himself softly approaching the dark and sickening alleyway. "Gosh it smells!" Canada said pinching his nose, A tapping noise arose from behind the white and red country.

'Hm?' Canada made the noise to be met with a cloaked figure, a needle filled with a strange green substance, and armed hand. "Wha-" He said before getting knocked on the head. The last few things he saw was a part of the figures striped face as he felt his eyes droop and shut. The figure had tears rolling down their face.

- 3rd Point Of View -

The figure sighed as they looked behind them to see a cloaked figure, "You did well," She spoke in a slightly sarcastic venomous tone as she walked over to the unconscious Countryhuman. She was about to pick him up before the unnamed figure did.

She rolled her eyes, "Make sure he doesn't wake up," She spoke before turning back towards the shadows and stepping in. The striped figure looked at the person he was carrying. "I'm sorry," He whispered to him knowing the Canadian wouldn't be able to hear him, yet he still spoke the two words within a ears reach.

Little did he know the woman that had spoke to him was standing in the shadows still, watching and listening to every word and movement he made. It wouldn't matter no matter what he did, he was trapped in her grasp.

That was all he needed to know before he somewhat walked off with the Canadian in his grasp with the woman leading the way as she had done oh so many times. They walked off as they somewhat disappeared from thin air.

You may wonder who the woman is, who the striped figure is, though it is kind of obvious... But within time answers for those and more questions will come to light. You just have to be patient...

~~!+!~~

The Canadian opened his eyes to the stary sky next to his brother, America. He was pointing at a constellation in the stary night. Canada smiled as he looked at what his brother was pointing at. He opened his mouth to say something to his sibling to see something much more horrifying then he thought he could see.

-TW: Dead body, Spiders-

He looked to see a dead body, not just a dead body. His brothers dead body, The Canadian felt tears well up in his eyes as he stood up and covered his mouth trying not to gag. His "Dead" brothers eyes had spiders crawling out and some of his skin had been covered in a scarlet substance

There was blood dripping from his mouth and a black substance leaking from his eyes, He looked at his siblings stomach. There was a hole in his stomach, a deep one. As if it had been cut out from him without him making a move to fight.

It was as if it was all too unreal to happen in moments yet here he was staring at his deceased brother. He closed his eyes for a moment and opened them again.

He was now in a pitch black void, it was as if the darkness had swallowed him whole, he looked down to see stuff sticking to his shoes. the more he pulled the more they got covered, he started to panic looking for anything to grab. He eventually tried to pull his leg to get the black substance off of his foot, it somewhat hurt to the point he started to tear up.

The black substance burned through his shoe yet didn't burn his feet. He closed his eyes as he felt himself being pulled down and eventually, he was gone?

[Chapter-End]

Omg help this actually is making me interested in my though out plot I have been making :D

I am excited to see what this story has in for the future, and I hope you enjoy it!! Have a lovely day, eat a snack, get a drink and rest, and Enjoy my new story!