Six

Y/N's POV

When I awoke, Larissa was gone. I looked around and realized I must've fallen asleep in her room. Crap. I headed straight towards her office to apologize. "Larissa I-" I stopped when I opened the door. There was an entire bottle of wine on her desk, a small green vile, and a full wineglass in her hand. "Oh, Y/N," she laughed nervously. "I didn't know you drank," I said. "Can I have some?" "No! Absolutely not," she said quickly. She looked at me and laughed. "What?" "You left your shoes in my room," she said, taking a sip of wine. I looked down, sure enough, I only had socks on. "Oh shut up!" I told her. "What's this?" I asked looking at the vile. "Something Marylin gave me. She said it was supposed to help with healing. The nurses apparently gave it to her," she sighed, looking through some paperwork. "Did you take some?" I asked. She held up her glass, now half empty. The label seemed to be peeling off. I took it off and underneath it read 'Rose's Blood'. "Larissa? What's Rose's Blood?" She immediately looked up at me. "How do you know about that?" She asked. "I-" "It's a VERY powerful poison. It takes about an hour to go into affect. Anymore than five drops can kill you," she informed. "How many drops of this did you put in there? And how long ago did you take the first sip?" "Five, and about and hour ago," she muttered. "Why. Let me guess you think that's Rose's Blood, Hmm?" She laughed and went to take another sip. I hit the glass out of her hand and it shattered on the carpet. "Y/N!" She scolded me. "Trust me!" I grabbed her hand and took her to the nurses. "Check her for any poisons!" I told her. "Y/N- stop I'm completely- I'm," she took a deep breath. She seemed to have trouble talking. "I'm- completely- Im completely f-fine..." her voice trailed off. She stumbled backwards and the nurse caught her. Her eyes closed and she became their top priority. "What the hell!" I ran into the garden. I didn't care that Marylin had a class right then. "Y/N. What's going on?" She asked. "That was Rose's Blood!" I screamed. She acted confused. "Everyone out, class is dismissed early today," everyone rushed out, excited to leave. "You could've killed her!" I cried. "Oh please. She'll be fine," Marylin rolled her eyes. "I didn't tell a soul!" I cried. "I know. I just wanted to show you what would happen," she got dangerously close to my face. "You monster!" I screamed. She immediately showed me a shot filled with poison. "Don't you dare," she muttered. I held my breath. "Good. Now go," I walked out the door towards the hospital wing. Larissa lay asleep in a bed, barely breathing. "So?" I asked. "It was Rose's Blood. Luckily we have the cure so she should start to feel better soon. However our medicine doesn't work with something that strong so she'll have to recover over a week," the doctor told me. I nodded and walked towards her bedside. I couldn't even hear her breathing. I closed my eyes and napped on the chair. "Y/N," I heard a rough voice call. I opened my eyes. It was Marilyn. I saw myself and Marylin arguing. "Trust me, you will regret this!" She screamed. I saw her stab Larissa with the shot. I opened my eyes with a gasp and woke back up in the hospital room. "Nightmare?" Asked a calm voice. Larissa smiled at me. "Yes," I said quietly. "How are you feeling?" "Fine. The doctors said if had drank anymore of the wine I could've died. Thank you," she ran her hand down my cheek. I wanted to tell her about Marylin but I was afraid. "Stay away from Marylin," was all I said. "I know you don't trust her. But it was an accident. She came by while you slept. She apologized, she hadn't even realized," Larissa told me. "But-" "Darling please, it's alright," she said. I blushed at the pet name. Wait- had Larissa- my principal- just make me blush?