𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈 • 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮

— 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍𝐓 everyone's thing

— 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍𝐓 everyone's thing. Surely it wasn't quincy barclays either. Sure reality TV show was way better in real life, he knew that as he got an exclusive role on keeping up with the Kardashians.

But it was also filled with stupid arguments that tear each other apart from each other, then the arguments or facts from when the girls in reality tv have the jist of either stealing their best friends boyfriends or fake lies of one of the significant others cheating and immediately taking word.

Quincy Barclay got a taste of that drama a couple months ago with his now ex girlfriend Enid Sinclair.

It just happened to be a more secretive approach until they had broken up.

He wasn't a guy who wanted attention. Like at all. Attention made him feel self conscious.

And for the rest of his year in nevermore at a simple fifteen years old.

Constant looks from the younger and older crowd was often gaven to him once word got out that he had somehow messed up in the relationship.

The looks were pushed away when his slightly older sister Bianca Barclay came into act glaring at others who gave her baby brother a hard time.

And she knew how much of a hard time he was going through as she had started getting confused Xavier Thorpe. His emotions about her had started going off the rails, not that he would admit it.

And Xavier Thorpe just happened to be one of her younger brothers best friends, so that was a little awkward for the two of them.

Not to mention the constant curious looks the Thorpe boy would give to quincy when he figured he wasn't looking.

Quincy was always looking.

Drama and Gossip was the reason Enid and quincy had broken up, and the gossip from Enid's supposed friends soon to be ex friends.

He hadn't known why people he didn't know put him in those situations they knew wasn't true, if they were true, quincy would have directly told Enid he had been a cheater.

But she was always pulled away from the heartbroken boy in an instant also leaving with a sad look.

But Enid had also been pressured by her mother to focus on herself and becoming a wolf.

She also felt childish for not telling quincy.

Why? Because she loves him with every bone in her small body. But the way they had drifted away from each other in the past couple months since the break up, she couldn't tell him that anymore.

And she hated herself for it.

But she wouldn't tell anyone, anyone but her soon to be roomie 𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗮𝗺𝘀.